Driver for 82801FB (ICH6) AC'97 Audio Controller
I just did a fresh install of xp for a friend and now i'm missing a 82801FB (ICH6) AC'97 Audio Controller driver .
He had the sound working before the install so I know it works.
I did a google search but didnot find there and its confusing.
There are lots of sites but i am not able to locate the exact driver.
the details of the device is as below :
* Windows Description - Multimedia Audio Controller
* Hardware ID - VEN_8086&DEV_266E&SUBSYS_01A51028&REV_03
* Device Category (Class) - Other devices
* Enumerator - PCI
* Detected Chip Vender - Intel Corporation
* Detected Chip Device - 82801FB (ICH6) AC'97 Audio Controller
* Detected Vender - Dell Computer Corp
* Detected Device - <unknown, id=01A5>
hope you can help ....!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by jin799; 17-October-2008 at 22:48.
|accelerator, audio, cards, chips, computer, connection, digital, free, google, home, intel, international, laptop, make, mobile, music, network, product, realtek, screen, security, settings, software, sound, volume, windows, wireless|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|loss of Intell AC'97 Audio Controller||mortda||Hardware||4||03-August-2010 13:46|
|Playing .MKV (Metroska) Files?!||TheRedAngelz||General Software||2||27-September-2007 15:36|
|Problems with Audio Driver||nik_kosy||Hardware||7||21-February-2007 23:02|
|Problems installing Realtek AC 97 audio driver.||odysseus||General Software||3||16-January-2007 04:07|
|XP home Freezes on boot ond randomly||coreservers||General Software||1||23-September-2003 19:47|