Old 31-January-2014, 00:37
Screamer

Default Knox guilty verdict

The problem of this is that she never leave the USA to face justice as the US has already decided not to force her back to Italy .
There is no doubt she and her Italian boyfriend murdered the English girl. the only course of action for the bereaved family is to sue Knox in a private action in court. But while this is going on?? there is likely to be a new film made in Hollywood (due out in 2015). Where there is an alternative ending !
ie two endings in the same film and the public has to decide which is the true ending .
Old 31-January-2014, 16:28
Safe Sane Consensual

Default Re: Knox guilty verdict

Its really a one way system in the favour of Americans!

America extradites citizens of different nationalities in different countries for dubious and sometimes vindictive prosecutions.

America tends to protect her own citizens from extradition
Old 02-February-2014, 11:45
Foxy Lady

Smile Re: Knox guilty verdict

There is no doubt she and her Italian boyfriend murdered the English girl.
Originally Posted by flashgordon1952 View Post

Sorry fg but I must disagree with you. If you are absolutely fair and honest you cannot possibly say there is no doubt they killed the English girl... how would you know?? You have not been privy to all the evidence for and against, so how can you make that decision???

I'm not saying I don't think they did or didn't do it, all I am saying is that we can't make that decision when we are not aware of all the facts. Even when we do know all the facts, it has often been proved in past convictions that the wrong person has been found guilty and in later years it has come to light that they were completely innocent and new DNA evidence has proved the guilty party to be someone completely different.
Old 02-February-2014, 19:35
Screamer

Default Re: Knox guilty verdict

Sorry fg but I must disagree with you. If you are absolutely fair and honest you cannot possibly say there is no doubt they killed the English girl... how would you know?? You have not been privy to all the evidence for and against, so how can you make that decision???

I'm not saying I don't think they did or didn't do it, all I am saying is that we can't make that decision when we are not aware of all the facts. Even when we do know all the facts, it has often been proved in past convictions that the wrong person has been found guilty and in later years it has come to light that they were completely innocent and new DNA evidence has proved the guilty party to be someone completely different.
Originally Posted by jenonnet View Post
There in fact two reasons why they are guilty of the death of the poor girl
1. the guy in Italian prison who was found guilty and gave a statement after wards that they was there with him ( why would he lie ?) we assume it was some sort of sex game they was playing ( this was alledged during the trial but was excluded from the courts deliberations ). There is no way the African was given a lighter sentence ( 28 years is not light by any standards)
2. they both been found guilty by the highest court in the land and by superior court. ( and this was after they had spent on the most expensive defender in Italy where no normal Italian would be able to afford such expensive ie they was trying to buy there freedom).
I truly believe they both guilty and anyone looking at the facts would think the same. (note there was information in Italyabout the trial that was never printed stateside or in the uk for that matter.
And offcourse she did not bother to go back to Italy for the verdict ,this does lok even more suspicious (by the way where is her co accused ?)
Old 03-February-2014, 00:25
Foxy Lady

Smile Re: Knox guilty verdict

As we all know too well, people admit to doing something they haven't done for lots of different reasons. History is full of people holding their hands up and saying 'it was me, I did it'.

As for her not going back for the verdict, I'm sure I wouldn't have gone back either, even if I was innocent... you'd have to be crazy to deliberately put yourself in danger when you didn't need to!!

There are only two people who will ever know for sure whether they are guilty or not and they are the two who have been accused of it. We can speculate as much as we like but all the conjecture in the world won't make it something it isn't. The truth of the matter is that we don't know for certain and never will, as there just isn't enough evidence to prove it beyond any doubt.

Tags
make, public