Go Back   The Scream! > COMPUTER RELATED > General Software

Old 15-October-2007, 18:33
Screamager

Default Microsoft Access - Customer Database

I used to be quite good with MS Access and didn't realise I had forgotton so much until I told my mate I would create him a simple database to track his customers, work and to issue invoices.

I want a simple database. One table with details of all customers and another table with details of the jobs undertaken for those customers. I have got this far but I also created a form that is used to update the jobs database. As the job is input to the form, I want a macro button on the form that, when pressed, will issue the invoice for that job.

I know how to set up the invoice but what I can't remember is how the macro is set up so that only the details for the job displayed on the form at that time will be issued in invoice format.

Can anyone help or does anybody already have such a database for theirt business that they are willing to let me have?

Thanks,

Tags
voices