Go Back   The Scream! > COMMUNITY FORUMS > General Chatty Stuff

Old 16-March-2014, 06:25
Safe Sane Consensual

Default Re: Especially for the ladies

Thanks Worldlife, getting there, nice to be back
Originally Posted by jenonnet View Post
.....and our being the main source of new stimulating posts and threads for The Scream!

Glad to read you are getting back on form!

Old 17-March-2014, 12:29
Foxy Lady

Smile Re: Especially for the ladies

.....and our being the main source of new stimulating posts and threads for The Scream!

Glad to read you are getting back on form!

Originally Posted by Worldlife View Post
Well, not quite up to scratch yet but getting there.
Still a tad delicate right now but clawing my way back slowly.
Old 19-March-2014, 23:26
Safe Sane Consensual

Well, not quite up to scratch yet but getting there.
Still a tad delicate right now but clawing my way back slowly.
Letting my finger nails grow for when you a ready for that scratch but will wary of your claws

Get well soon
Old 20-March-2014, 14:23
Foxy Lady

Letting my finger nails grow for when you a ready for that scratch but will wary of your claws

Get well soon
Thanks Worldlife, at home in bed right now feeling sorry for myself!!
Not sure about the scratch with nails, even when I am better... I'm more the soft and gentle approach kind of girl... mind you, beware, even the fluffiest of fluffy can have a sting in the tail now and then!!
Old 20-March-2014, 15:17
Safe Sane Consensual

Soothes the irritating sting in your tail

Get well soon
Old 21-March-2014, 11:13
Foxy Lady

Soothes the irritating sting in your tail

Get well soon
Awwww, thanx I'm worse than ever today. Went into work yesterday as it's tax year end and it was the last day to get the finances in order and Invoices processed but came home at lunchtime after I'd done what was needed... not gone in at all today, in bed feeling rotten & sorry for myself, fed up of being a poorly bunny!!
Wouldn't mind but we've both got a week off work next week and really need to get into the garden... go some fruit trees to plant and tidying to do as well as planting the veg in the raised beds. Typical law of sod... week off, be ill... grrrrrr!!!!!!
Old 21-March-2014, 12:41
Safe Sane Consensual

Awwww, thanx I'm worse than ever today. Went into work yesterday as it's tax year end and it was the last day to get the finances in order and Invoices processed but came home at lunchtime after I'd done what was needed... not gone in at all today, in bed feeling rotten & sorry for myself, fed up of being a poorly bunny!!
Wouldn't mind but we've both got a week off work next week and really need to get into the garden... go some fruit trees to plant and tidying to do as well as planting the veg in the raised beds. Typical law of sod... week off, be ill... grrrrrr!!!!!!
Get well soon our dear self confessed bunny............

Old 23-March-2014, 12:15
Foxy Lady

Get well soon our dear self confessed bunny............

Awwww, thanx WL... rather be a nice cuddly bunny than some things I could think of!! Although I'm not quite sure what that one in your pic is getting up to & would rather not to there!!!
Old 23-March-2014, 18:24
Safe Sane Consensual

Awwww, thanx WL... rather be a nice cuddly bunny than some things I could think of!! Although I'm not quite sure what that one in your pic is getting up to & would rather not to there!!!
My goodness I would not have intentionally posted as masturbating rabbit as a get well card to a respectable female friend on TS.

In fact I thought the alternative of a bunny girl picture might offend your standards of female equality.

Is it possible you have a phobia about over sexed rabbits? I thought the picture was one of those animal odd moments!

So if you had not been so sensitive about bunny girls you would not have got a picture of what you thought is a masturbating rabbit!
Old 23-March-2014, 23:45
Foxy Lady

Never mind 'thought' it was a masturbating rabbit... it certainly looks like one!!!

Anyway, who said I was sensitive to bunny girls???!!! Just because I believe in equality doesn't mean I object to women doing a job they chose to do... as long as they get paid a fair wage for doing it that's just fine with me!!

What I DO object to is women being exploited, being forced to do work they don't want to do and being paid a pittance for it, or doing the same job a male and being paid less for it, which actually still does happen a lot even these days!!

I actually like bunny girls and fluffy bunnies... as long as they're not masturbating!!!! (the fluffy ones that is!) ( ^◡^)
Old 24-March-2014, 21:49
Safe Sane Consensual

We poor men have been brainwashed into thinking that we are exploiting women for sex. In fact it is the other way round. The highly paid bunny girls, pole dancers and striptease dancers are exploiting the hormonal driven needs of frustrated men to complete an act of procreation!
Old 25-March-2014, 00:49
Foxy Lady

We poor men have been brainwashed into thinking that we are exploiting women for sex. In fact it is the other way round. The highly paid bunny girls, pole dancers and striptease dancers are exploiting the hormonal driven needs of frustrated men to complete an act of procreation!

Well if you males insist on keeping your brains in your pants there isn't much we can do about it and you deserve all you get!!

The way you behave you must accept the consequences... if you males didn't want to go to a bunny club you wouldn't, so if you do... and pay a lot of money for the privilege, it is your own choice and if it wasn't for all the males using these kind of establishments, they wouldn't exist... therefore you keep them going, so can't then complain that they exist!!
Old 25-March-2014, 03:36
Safe Sane Consensual

Well if you males insist on keeping your brains in your pants there isn't much we can do about it and you deserve all you get!!

The way you behave you must accept the consequences... if you males didn't want to go to a bunny club you wouldn't, so if you do... and pay a lot of money for the privilege, it is your own choice and if it wasn't for all the males using these kind of establishments, they wouldn't exist... therefore you keep them going, so can't then complain that they exist!!
In your delightful feminine logic you have confirmed men are the weaker gender than women! You also confirm that their passions and weaknesses are being exploited by women and not, for the want of better words, vice versa.
Old 25-March-2014, 21:02
Foxy Lady

In your delightful feminine logic you have confirmed men are the weaker gender than women! You also confirm that their passions and weaknesses are being exploited by women and not, for the want of better words, vice versa.

Au contraire mon ami... women do not exploit the weaknesses of men, they merely utilise them to their own advantage
... if males were not crotch led in the first place, there wouldn't be a market for anything like that, so it's not the females fault but the males!! Given the fact that it's males who design and run these businesses, it is, in fact, the females who are being exploited by being employed by the males to work in such establishments!! It is, after all, the males who own the businesses who make all the profits, not the women who are employed in them!!
Old 25-March-2014, 21:24
Safe Sane Consensual

IMHO "working girls" are being exploited by hypocrisy.

I believe in Amsterdam the working girls formed there own type of trade union to protect working conditions and employment. I wonder if in this Country we would protect them from the violence likely to be imposed by those controlling this business (both male and female) who are sometimes on the fringes of crime.

There are many low paid jobs for both men and women. Who is the most exploited by society? Would it be the unemployed woman deciding to work in the sex industry instead of the local supermarket or the young fella joining the Army and getting his legs blown off in Afghanistan? Both had a choice of jobs but I think I know who is the most exploited!

I appeal to your sense of equality. Is it any worse for women to be (allegedly) exploited by men or men to be exploited by other men? In the cases I have given surely both are to some extent "volunteers".
Old 26-March-2014, 02:07
Foxy Lady

Volunteers can be exploited the same as anyone else. Just because you don't get paid doesn't mean you can't be exploited.

You can't really compare someone working in the sex industry to someone in a profession that puts them in the front line with a chance of being blown to pieces. Both can be exploited but in completely different ways. It's all relative.

Exploitation goes on for both genders, in all walks of life... that doesn't mean it's alright though. No-one should be exploited but unfortunately it's the way it is and if no-one stands up to stop it, it will carry on regardless of it being right or wrong.
Old 26-March-2014, 04:59
Safe Sane Consensual

Trade Unions for the Army, Police and Sex Workers!!!
Old 28-March-2014, 22:32
Foxy Lady

They've probably got them already... the unions get everywhere you know!!!
Old 31-March-2014, 16:46
Safe Sane Consensual

They've probably got them already... the unions get everywhere you know!!!
You are right! The International Union of Sex Workers is effectively campaigning to protect those working in the industry

http://www.iusw.org/

Interesting thing is the GMB in UK are offering membership to sex workers.

Not sure if there are equal rights for men in this organisation!!!
Old 14-April-2014, 15:37
Foxy Lady

Can't see any reason why there wouldn't be a place for male sex workers WL, you'd be surprised at how many of them there are!!
Old 14-April-2014, 16:13
Safe Sane Consensual

wb Jenonnet

In that case they will have to make strong rules to prevent infiltration of a professional trade union by amateurs. For example it might be necessary to ban politicians from the Liberal and Conservative Parties or even the Catholic church!!
Old 15-April-2014, 13:29
Foxy Lady

wb Jenonnet

In that case they will have to make strong rules to prevent infiltration of a professional trade union by amateurs. For example it might be necessary to ban politicians from the Liberal and Conservative Parties or even the Catholic church!!
Good idea there WL, we don't want dross like that infiltrating!!
Old 15-April-2014, 17:00
Safe Sane Consensual

Good idea there WL, we don't want dross like that infiltrating!!
and if they do we will have to think up punishments to fit their crime!
Old 16-April-2014, 17:22
Foxy Lady

and if they do we will have to think up punishments to fit their crime!

Oohhh, now there's an interesting pastime... is there a punishment bad enough to fit the crime I ask??? Not quite sure there is!
Old 16-April-2014, 22:18
Safe Sane Consensual

Oohhh, now there's an interesting pastime... is there a punishment bad enough to fit the crime I ask??? Not quite sure there is!
Thinking of agonising things of suitable size to put under their cassocks but need bigger ones than these!

or painful circumcision with carrot and cucumber peeler

Last edited by Worldlife; 16-April-2014 at 22:33.

Tags
419, bad, calls, compare, design, flash, google, happy, home, international, law, line, make, offer, police, voices