Old 07-March-2004, 22:17
squidgy

Talking Changing the world

I want to change the world.

But do you think that changing the world might be slightly icky? Like changing babies?

I don't want to change the world if it means I might get my hands dirty.

But then again - if the world is like a baby - then it means - the longer you leave it without changing it, the ickier it's going to get. So perhaps it's better to change the world sooner rather than later.

Any good parent will tell you that if you change your baby correctly, it can be quite therapeutic - for the baby. So perhaps the world is the same. Perhaps the reason why the world is such a nasty place these days is because no-one has changed it for some time. The world needs to be changed. And if I don't do it - then who will?

I'd really appreciate it if you could change the world for me right now - but hey - don't feel as though you have to. I'll do it if you don't.

Thoughts?
Old 07-March-2004, 22:23
seaviewuk

And on the eighth day God created....

"The Scream!"
Old 07-March-2004, 22:25
squidgy

By 'eck God really proved himself when he did that!
Old 07-March-2004, 22:40
Safe Sane Consensual

Squidgy you need some help in this project.

The only problem is that once you draw in helpers they may not agree with the changes you wish to impose.

There will thus be no change because there will be no agreement on the policy for change.
Old 07-March-2004, 23:08
P.C.Dunderhead

Yeah,but we at least ought to try,none-the-less.

first proposed change putting Religion back in its box.

No state constitution should be grounded in religious edicts.

Perhaps an island could be built from compressed,recycled materials where fundos of every description could feel free to brutalise one another,whilst leaving the rest of the world in Peace?
Old 07-March-2004, 23:36
squidgy

The only problem is that once you draw in helpers they may not agree with the changes you wish to impose.
I've thought of that one. Change the world anyway - and if you don't like the new world - you can always change it back again.

Hey - why settle for changing the world only once? Let's change it twice. In one day.

No state constitution should be grounded in religious edicts.
Didn't think any of them were. I guess I'll have to get to know the world before I change it - otherwise, I might not notice the difference. Can't have that now, can we?

Tags
free