Go Back   The Scream! > ISP FORUMS > Virgin Media

Old 06-February-2011, 21:25
2552steve

Default virgin media connection

Hi
I hope some one could help me, ive just had virgin media installed and i have been unable to connect to the broadband wirelessly with 2 different laptops + a ps3 and with over 4 days of talking with the virgin tech guys and 2 virgin hub later they have said i have to update my atheros wireless adaptor to a 6.6 version on my laptop now is this true or can you connect with whatever version you have.
Old 04-March-2011, 16:30
Foxy Lady

Post Re: virgin media connection

Just seen your post. I wouldn't have thought it would make much difference as long as your driver isn't very old but you can go onto the atheros site & update the driver for free very easily, so I can't see the problem with that. At least you'll have the latest driver & if it doesn't work then you can tell them that isn't the reason.

Tags
broadband, connection, free, hub, make, virgin