Old 08-January-2002, 10:40
Safe Sane Consensual

Default Psycho wars

Is this "kosher" or another urban myth?

A reputable newspaper reports that Israel is contemplating the spreading of pigs blood on the remains of suicide bombers.

The reasoning is that those of Moslem faith who are contaminated by the blood of pigs will not be able to rejoin Allah.

Remembering the Indian Mutiny was caused by spreading information that the British Army were using cartridges smeared with animal grease would such action with pig's blood increase or decrease the number of suicide bombers?

Jews themselves must not eat pig so I guess they would need to find a reliable Christian slaughterhouse to provide the pig's blood if they decide to go ahead with this project.

If we all carried sterilised (FMD risks) vials of pig blood on our aircraft trips this would be sprayed everywhere in the event of explosion. Would Moslems blow up those of their own faith and thus condemn them to the Moslem equivalent of hell.

Last edited by Worldlife; 08-January-2002 at 10:42.
Old 08-January-2002, 14:36
squidgy

I don't want to spark off the animal rights lobby, but I must admit, the idea of killing a big animal and smearing its blood everywhere over my body and outside my flat seems strangely appealing. I've never actually done it, though.

Mind you, it kinda strikes me as being like the idea that you can use garlic to keep vampires away. Well, ok, I suppose you can, but if you eat garlic, it tends to keep everyone away, vampire or not. Unless they happen to eat garlic too.
Old 08-January-2002, 14:53
fridgebuzz

errrrr Squidgy...........do you errrrrrrrr pick up road-kill victims and take them home with you by any chance.............

I'd hate to see inside YOUR fridge
Old 08-January-2002, 14:53
Safe Sane Consensual

There are buckets of the red stuff at every slaughterhouse and I wouldn't think there would be need to kill an animal specifically for the objectives of this thread

I too had considered the garlic link. One could wave a vial of pigs blood in front of suicide terrorist and watch him quiver at the thought of going to hell if he blows himself up.

Obviously we need some religious experts to input here before pushing the project further
Old 08-January-2002, 15:46
squidgy

fridgebuzz > Ewwww!

No I can't say that I do. Oh well, double standard time, it's ok if I say something is ok, but if someone else says the same thing is ok, then that's sick.

Actually, to be totally honest, I very rarely eat meat anyway. Very rich foods trigger off my ibs and give me bloatedness and diarrhoea attacks (although I'd be a liar if I said I haven't done that deliberately now and then when I felt like I could do with losing a few pounds).

I know what Worldlife is saying about buckets of blood sloshing around at slaughterhouses, I suppose if they were going to do it for real, then that's what they would use. But that would be no fun!

Of course, if I really were to spread pigs blood in my hallway, I don't think the landlord would like it very much. I suppose it would be a bit of a territorial instinct thing. Spreading pigs blood on my face and body, and the face and body of my partner would be different, though. Hmmm .... Worldlife, you're a bad influence on me!
Old 08-January-2002, 15:52
fridgebuzz

I've had an idea.........spread Pigs blood on your landlord........

you can't lose...................

Either he/she's Jewish or Moslem.....in either case you get off with out paying your rent..............

or...........

He/She is REALLY into that "thing"...........

And you still get off REnt Free!
Old 08-January-2002, 16:10
squidgy

Hey! I like the sound of that idea. Let's scrap the pound, scrap the Euro and the US Dollar too, and just do all commercial transactions by spreading pigs blood over each other! Surely that can't be any crazier than the world we already live in?
Old 08-January-2002, 20:08
Safe Sane Consensual

lol@squidgy and fridgebuzz

No wonder Maureen is perplexed!!

I'm steeling myself for the axe of the moderators if Squidgy tests the liquid waters much further
Old 08-January-2002, 20:12
fridgebuzz

Yeah "liquid Waters".............

you know I don't know if I shouldn't have eaten that curry.........

but............

..............OH!

.....I'll be back in a few hours......................
Old 08-January-2002, 20:51
squidgy

Maybe eating garlic is probably a better idea then, unless the "discovered" bizarre fascination I have with blood makes me a vampire.

I am squeamish, though, I couldn't sit through the bit at the end of Hannibal where the bloke's brains are fried. Mind you, am totally desensitised to seeing splattered hedgehog remains on the road. When some rellies with kids were visiting and we went for a walk, and I spotted a road kill dead animal by the side of the road, and drew attention to it, I instantly regretted it. They all crowded round it saying "poor thing". But to me, cooing over a dead animal, with its insides splattered everywhere, and that's starting to decompose is a bit like cooing over a pile of dog poo. Well, fine if that turns you on, I suppose .... But let's be real, it's something you see every day.

So, I think the only thing I think is icky is the actual breaking of bones or opening the insides up. Once that's done, I'm fairly cool about it.

I feel as though I ought to rise to worldlife's challenge there but have failed. Liquid waters? Hmmm, have I missed something here?

Maddest thing of all is to think that we're talking like this partly as a result of a terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre Still, life must go on, I guess.
Old 08-January-2002, 20:56
squidgy

Mind you, at least it gives me confidence in the idea that I could win against them in a craziness competition!
Old 08-January-2002, 21:23
Dicky

Arrow From the Jerusalem Post?

A reputable newspaper reports that Israel is contemplating the spreading of pigs blood on the remains of suicide bombers.
Just curious Worldlife what you mean by Israel. It's a fairly broad term, and could mean anything from the government down to just a few people that were interviewed.
Is it an official idea or something more vague?
Old 09-January-2002, 00:56
Safe Sane Consensual

Preliminary information from "The Sunday Times Magazine" January 6th 2002. "The Human Time Bomb" page 54

Niza Ramadan is a senior political leader of Hamas in Hebron, and one of those who argued in the mid-1990s for the movement back to suicide bombings <snip>
Ramadan explains that it is a Muslim tradition to wash a body before burial, but not the body of a martyr. He is buried in his bloodied clothes - then can go to heaven. One idea for deterring martyrs, canvassed in the Israeli press, is to douse the bodies in pig's blood so they cannot be received into heaven
It is not my intention to provoke those who might have some sort of blood fetish.......quickly applies tourniquet to Squidgy to save the thread

Last edited by Worldlife; 09-January-2002 at 01:09.
Old 09-January-2002, 01:16
squidgy

That Sunday Times article is quite amazing. Do you think vampires prefer human blood to pig's blood? I wonder if pig's blood will put vampires off too. If I remember my Buffy season 2 correctly, Angel wasn't so keen on the blood of someone who had taken steroids, or who was likely to turn into a fish.

Bless you Worldlife, you're a sensitive flower, and I appreciate that.
Old 09-January-2002, 01:37
squidgy

I mean, I'm not like the others, I can control myself. I CAN! (like Gwen from 28 Days said).

Seriously, though, you will tell me if I cross the mark, won't you? Thanks.
Old 09-January-2002, 01:37
Safe Sane Consensual

Gently and with utmost sensitivity applies the tourniquet - to Squidgy's neck

That should keep you quiet and give you something else to think about whilst we get on with our Psycho Wars
Old 09-January-2002, 01:44
Safe Sane Consensual

Crossed post here a little.

Yes we do need to moderate ourselves .... I decided not to add a ball gag to silence you completely. I would have also given you a small handbell to ring if things became too much for you.

Old 10-January-2002, 13:12
Dicky

Post A long post again.

Hey ho,
just some ideas I had.

It seems to work like this.
The situation involving Israel and Palestine seems to be a deadlock.
The Israelis aren't going to give their land away anytime soon, if they need Western(for example America & Britain) assistance all they have to do is appear sane and sensible whilst pointing out how fanatically crazy the Palestinians are.

The Palestinians aren't going to stop wanting their old lands(Israel) back anytime soon either, and if they want Arabic support(for example that of Saudi Arabia) all they have to do is point out how cruel and oppressive the Israeli occupation is.

Israel sends in tanks, troops, planes etc. when they get miffed with the palestinians, and all the Palestinians have to match this currently are hand-me-downs from other countries and faith in Allah.

My point is this - not all Palestinians are soldiers, there are a lot of innocents involved in both sides.
If Palestine openly declared war on Israel they would lose terribly, and a lot of innocent Palestinians would die. Not a good thing. This is where Martyrdom comes in.
Live a fast life, grow up to manhood, start out by throwing rocks at the cruel Israelis soldiers. Survive, work your way up to automatic weapons and hand grenades. Israel is superior when it comes to guns, fighting with them like this long term is not a great idea.
What's the best thing?
Die with as many Israelis as you can. Not only does it show the Israelis just how much you hate 'em it's almost untraceable. It's the ultimate in guerilla tactics, strike and fade away. And I really do mean fade away. The Israelis have nothing but dead bodies on their hands. They have no one to blame but the suicide bombers themselves, who have already gone to meet their maker.
Thus Israel cannot openly declare war upon Palestine.

All they can do is raid key territories and acts of destruction like the recent razing of a Palestinian airport.
Smearing pigs blood on what's left of the bombers isn't likely to cool things down(although it may for a short period). The Palestinian militants appear very much to be rely on their communities and their beliefs rather than guns, tanks and modern warfare like the Israelis do.
If they are in any way forced to cease suicidal attacks what have they left?
Open warfare? A war they will almost certainly lose without larger scale Arabic support.
It could be like removing cooling rods from a nuclear reactor or something like that.

Just my opinion(for now anyways).
Old 10-January-2002, 14:26
Safe Sane Consensual

Thanks Dicky... a brilliant perspective.

Hope to see your solutions in the near future
Old 10-January-2002, 20:06
fabienne00

aaaaaah, the joys of reading this thread... from pig's blood to removing cooling rods from a nuclear reactor .... Incredible!
Old 10-January-2002, 20:14
Safe Sane Consensual

wb fabienne

whispers quietly to fabienee - in memory of reams of posts on previous website about whether vaccination or slaughter was the best way to control Foot and Mouth Disease

Just to update you. Foot and mouth disease has finally been eliminated......

In Israel

Last edited by Worldlife; 10-January-2002 at 21:04.
Old 10-January-2002, 20:55
fridgebuzz

Thats an idea for a thread............how far from the original topic can we get ......through LOGICAL steps............

Like that game where you pick a word.........change one letter........to give another word........no one word can be repeated......

my GOD!

This could be infinite with the minds and skills at TS's disposal!
Old 10-January-2002, 21:00
Safe Sane Consensual

Read the thread again and hooted at...

errrrr Squidgy...........do you errrrrrrrr pick up road-kill victims and take them home with you by any chance.............

I'd hate to see inside YOUR fridge
I've edited my previous post with stage instructions and explanation of the plot
Old 10-January-2002, 21:03
fridgebuzz

There's a PLOT?

You never TOLD me W/L!

I thought this was one of those art-house freeform kinda situations
Old 10-January-2002, 21:07
Safe Sane Consensual

Yes it's a completely integrated chat show.... I'd just flown from the Ornithological thread and hooted wisely in this one
Old 10-January-2002, 21:10
fridgebuzz

You think it's possible to create some wierd space/time paradox by too quick a thread change...........

Maybe it's possible to meet an alter ego from a parallel universe......

I could NEVER spell paralell...........parallel...........thats right isnt it?

Oh I was right in the first place.....
Old 10-January-2002, 21:22
Safe Sane Consensual

Talks urgently into communicator

Enterprise, Enterprise beam me up now
Old 10-January-2002, 21:29
fridgebuzz

Also ........what happens if a schizophrenic gets beamed up.......?
Old 10-January-2002, 21:51
Safe Sane Consensual

Before I depart for real life may I introduce myself as Mr. Hyde

Offers hand to Buzz

Have you a glass of water and an aspirin .. I'm feeling somewhat lightheaded. after those strobe lights. Something's missing
Old 10-January-2002, 21:52
fridgebuzz

Uhh......REAL life.........

Isn't this that?

God I LOVE Indiana Jones!.......

See ya!

Tags
bad, car, dead, free, home, key, lights, opinion, security, sound