Go Back   The Scream! > ISP FORUMS > Tiscali

Old 16-May-2012, 17:03
Screamer

Default Talktalk will not let Tiscali members can not sign in to talktalk members

Hi all,
Has any body else had the same problem as me, Tiscali has closed their members forums to new threads.
They say, we Tiscali now have to reregister with talktalk members forums.
Problem is talktalk will not recognize ticsali account details ect. Can some one please tell me whats up or how to do it.

I have had six goes at registering and writtin to talktalk and no one answers. fed up.
Ps this site was a doddle to sign up with

Kind Regards
Old 17-May-2012, 17:16
Screamer

Default Re: Talktalk will not let Tiscali members can not sign in to talktalk members

Hi Timberwolf. Yes, I have tried to register 3 times but have the same problem. Although the Tiscali support forum is supposed to be closed many people have posted the same complaint. TT seem to be completely ignoring their disaffected customers. So what's new?
Old 18-May-2012, 10:16
Screamer

Default Re: Talktalk will not let Tiscali members can not sign in to talktalk members

Hi Timberwolf. Yes, I have tried to register 3 times but have the same problem. Although the Tiscali support forum is supposed to be closed many people have posted the same complaint. TT seem to be completely ignoring their disaffected customers. So what's new?
Originally Posted by oldrose View Post
Hi Oldrose,
We are now locked out of posting any thing on Tiscali, no one cares not even the MK's. Its now TalkLess to me not Talktalk what a joke they are turning out to be.
Mk Carline has left us a nice message to log in to talkless, quess what it still dose'nt work. What a shower!!!! Good job we got to the scream in time!

"One day our prince will come" as the old song goes.. Keep writing,
Kind Regards
Old 18-May-2012, 12:08
Screamer

Follow this link, add your Talk talk or Tiscali phone number and your ten didget account. A TT OCE will sort it for you, but it could take them a while.

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Old 19-May-2012, 09:45
Screamer

Follow this link, add your Talk talk or Tiscali phone number and your ten didget account. A TT OCE will sort it for you, but it could take them a while.

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Originally Posted by UK:Oldtimer View Post
Hi uk Oldtimer,
thanks for your input did it work for you? I have now tried the route you gave 3 times now over the last few days and got no response at all. I have just tried again lets hope we get some luck this time from TalkLess.
Cheers
Old 21-May-2012, 20:20
Screamer

Hi Timberwolf. Just like buses, TT's 6 responses arrived at the same time. 4 replies were to inform me I hadn't given my phone and account number in the "contact us" message window. Doh! I assumed these were given in the Registration form. 2 replies confirming validation after I'd sent 2 correct "contact us" messages so I'm now a bone fide TT member. Did it have to be so complicated? Looked on today's Broadband Support forum- all 8 pages of complaints about slow speeds, disconnections.........Oh dear!
Old 03-June-2012, 16:40

TT seem to be completely ignoring their disaffected customers.

Tags
broadband, phone, registration, slow, speeds, talk, talk talk, talktalk, tiscali