Go Back   The Scream! > ISP FORUMS > AOL

Old 16-September-2012, 14:53

Default Looking for old AOL Members

Im looking for old AOL users you know who you are if you remember me as steak666bake or any steakbake name i need to speak to a certain AOL user who i met online. Thanks
Old 19-September-2012, 11:03
Screamer

Default Re: Looking for old AOL Members

Wow, it will not be easy to find the person you are looking for...
A friend of mine was looking for a girl he met one day at a funfair here in Plymouth. He didn't have her name or number, he printed flyers and distributed them everywhere in town. He was lucky, she called him after a couple of weeks. They went on several dates but didn't become a couple eventually.

Last edited by Scoobs; 28-December-2013 at 12:53.
Old 27-December-2013, 23:20
Screamer

Default Re: Looking for old AOL Members

a neighbour of ours has been with AOL since the heedy days of windows 95 and she gets a special deal from them ( think she deserves it after all those years ).
I asked her how much she pays and she said she gets a special deal from them ( MAC operating system) and its less than half price plus she get a faster connection from them as well .
I myself was on AOL in 1999 with windows 98SE but had many problems with there software which in those days had serious issues with Explorer and found that there was a problem with downloading jpegs and vids as well .
I got so cheesed off with the service that I went to NTL in 2000. My wife at that time was using CompuServe from 1995 to changing to Freeserve and now later on uses BT ( boo boo) To be honest not a fan of BT I had it for two years and found it about as exciting as night out with the salvation army. So I changed to what I have now...
I still think that my original service with NTL with half a meg was faster than what I have now in real terms... Haveing been one of the few in my area with it did help I think a lot..

Tags
aol, bt, connection, line, online, software, windows