Old 03-March-2012, 21:00
Screamer

Default End of Contract

My contract with TalkTalk will end in April 2012 and although i have had numerous offers from talktalk to renew the contract i am simply not interested. I just want to be rid of talktalk for good! So could anyone recommend a decent ISP please.
Old 03-March-2012, 23:49
Screamager

Default Re: End of Contract

If you can get cable ...get Virginmedia ( no I don't work for them) but I have had my broadband ..TV..Tel .. for a number of years now and cant fault them

JT

Or if your broadband is through Tel. line see if link below is available to you.

Best of luck JT

http://www.plus.net/cashback/?WT.mc_id=sem_001bc ( No! I don't work for them either lol)

Last edited by jacktar; 03-March-2012 at 23:51. Reason: incase you thought I worked for them
Old 04-March-2012, 13:25
Optimistic Curmudgeon

Default Re: End of Contract

I too have been inundated with similar offers as my own contract with TT expires next month. Despite having had a good look around, I can't find anything else which gives such value for money. Perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones who have not had any problems with TT on their own LLU exchange ?

If you are in a SKY BB area, it may be worth having a look at their current offer which includes the basic TV package as well, though it's slightly more expensive as a result.

If I lived in a Virgin cable area, I'd be tempted to go for their package which gives a lot more, and also costs a lot more too !

Tags
broadband, cable, isp, line, sharing, sky, talk, talktalk, virgin