Go Back   The Scream! > COMPUTER RELATED > Games

Old 20-December-2011, 02:53
SabeanQueen

Default MOTAS Mystery of Time and Space

A great game for the *lateral thinkers among us, started over 10 years ago and now boasting 21 levels.

All the clues are in the rooms. If you've tried the crimson and veridian escape room games, this is the master, its not a case of click and hope, you work it out, the clues are there, frustratingly and wonderfully so *(when you progress it seems so simple lol).

It requires up to date Java (if you are running an old oem version along with your new one you will need to remove your old version, but you should have done that anyway on your last update) otherwise you will get clash messages.

It doesnt cookie you, it needs you to allow it a bit of room on flash, and will infuriate for hours hehe

My favourite logic game ever on the internet and that is saying something.

http://www.albartus.com/motas/
Old 21-March-2012, 12:50

Default Re: MOTAS Mystery of Time and Space

Thank you SabeanQueen. I really like this game. I have been playing it for six months.

Tags
flash, internet