Go Back   The Scream! > COMPUTER RELATED > P2P File Sharing

Old 08-August-2007, 21:44
hootan

Default Re: Emule tweak + tips guide / how to speed up emule ed2k network client

hi can someone help me that why most of the time my sped is 0?i can connect to the srver but my spped is 0 i dont have any signal?i turn down my firewall and antivirus.
Old 22-August-2007, 14:58
Coomb

Post Re: Emule tweak + tips guide / how to speed up emule ed2k network client

To silver i am new to this p2p lot but i did all you said and got the to green arrows but i am only geting seeds od 3 kbs down load were as if i down load from the net i get 120 kbs or is it kbps any way it's slow. But i have taken out some RAM and waiting for some more will that help
Thanks Coomb
Old 22-August-2007, 15:49

Default Re: Emule tweak + tips guide / how to speed up emule ed2k network client

To silver i am new to this p2p lot but i did all you said and got the to green arrows but i am only geting seeds od 3 kbs down load were as if i down load from the net i get 120 kbs or is it kbps any way it's slow. But i have taken out some RAM and waiting for some more will that help
Thanks Coomb
Originally Posted by Coomb View Post
if everything is setup ok then it's likely the file is either not well spread or you just have to be patient, leave it running 24/7 is really the way to determine which

to be honest I don't do much p2p now,. when I do I normally fire up a bittorrent client like http://www.utorrent.com/ and take a peek at http://www.mininova.org/

I only really resort to emule if I can't find what I want on the torrent network,. a handy google search is "torrent+thing you want" (w/o the quotes)

welcome to TS!

Sil
Old 21-September-2007, 11:18
milad181

hello dear siver
i read all your guidness but my arrows didnot green and now is yellow
i use T1 internet connection and use kaspersky internet security add the emule 2 trusted area in KIS but NONETHELESS my DL speed did no come up more than 7Kb/s and when i test TCP and UDP port whit emule it show failed!! how can i set the ports and pls guide me how can i change my arrows 2 green
thx a lot
Old 28-February-2008, 10:40
janey

Talking Re: Emule tweak + tips guide / how to speed up emule ed2k network client

Hi
we are having the very same problem : But the 195.93.21.130 is differrant
also we are connected
with netgear DG834Gv3
I'm slowly running out of steam

thanks
Old 30-May-2008, 12:54
accds

hi whats the best kind of emule software to use seem to be too many out there i have emuleplus v1.2
Old 30-May-2008, 13:16
Former TS! Team

The original emule is the only real emule.
Search for 'emule project'
Old 04-September-2008, 16:07
JesusIsGod'sLoveForYou

How To Make P2P Programs to Work on Networks Using a Broadband Router
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/423

Port forwarding on your router
goto portforward below select your router and then select emule
http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm

Last edited by silver; 04-September-2008 at 17:26. Reason: made 2nd link more direct
Old 26-January-2009, 15:03
rorz

Hello!! I am currently a new user to emule v0.49b and i run Aol silver broadband package my current download speed is 1.97Mbps. and my upload speed is 372Kbps. Wht should i have my dowload + upload capacities at? can anyone help? also max sources/file and Max. connections? any help would be appreciated. Thanks Rory
Old 07-February-2009, 20:41
Screamer

Thank's ! I have changed just about every setting emule has and without better download speed BUTT this tweek worked out just Great thank's!
I went from a 10kb\s to 40 plus ! you rule !
Peaceout!
Old 24-August-2009, 20:01
moruman

Smile How to upload on e-mule. Do you know ?

hi silver, can you advise me on how to upload on e-mule ? any help will be much appreciated.
Old 24-August-2009, 20:35
Former TS! Team

Default Re: How to upload on e-mule. Do you know ?

moruman : No we cant.
Please also don't post the same thing all over the place.

Last edited by Memfis; 25-August-2009 at 15:02.
Old 16-February-2014, 17:12

anyone got any updates on speeding up emule, I have started using emule
because uk isp's have blocked torrent sites.....so its back to basics.
my download speed is a very slow 10kb/s or less.
cheers.

Tags
broadband, bt, cable, connection, credit, fake, file sharing, files, free, google, internet, isp, key, line, make, modem, nat, netgear, network, phone, public, router, screen, share, sharing, slow, software, speed, speeds, web