Old 16-August-2001, 20:28
Tebbie

Default The Shower Test

The following describes your character according to which body part you tend to wash first in the shower :

A) Chest - You are a practical person. Straightforward and do not beat around the bush. To you, convenience is of paramount importance. You hate to be distracted when concentrating and are impatient with people who do not see things your way. A good sex partner and willing to try new things. Your best partner in life will be those who chose D) hair.

B) Face - Money is important to you and you will do anything to get it. Integrity and dignity is not important. You feel that friends are there to be used and life is one big hassle. Other people find it hard to understand you but you are not concerned as to what they think. Very self-centred person. Average sex partner as too selfish and tend to be absorbed in self pleasure at the expense of your partner. Your best partner in life will be those who chose E) privates and G) others.

C) Armpits - You are a dependable and hard working person. Generally very popular person as you are very down to earth and willing to help others. Tend to get yourself into trouble as you cannot tell whether people are genuine towards you. Make very poor sex partners as you are the working type with average talent. Your best partner in life will be those who chose F) shoulders.

D) Hair - Artistic type. Daydreaming is your hobby but you can achieve what most other people cannot. Dedication is lacking but you will work tirelessly towards goals which are to your liking. Money is not important. Friends are but only intellectuals and fellow artistic types. Make the best sex partners as you are most willing to explore and please the other partner. Talent is your main strength. Your best partner in life will be those who chose A) chest and E) privates.

E) Privates - Shy type. You lack self confidence and tend to be bullied by others. You do not have lots of friends as others find you boring and unattractive. Perseverance is not your strength and you tend to give up easily and at the first opportunity. However, you make an above average sex partner. You are able to show your true emotions to very few people. Hence in sex, you find your inner strengths. Your best partner in life will be those who chose B) face and D) hair.

F) Shoulder - A born loser. You fail in everything that you do. People dislike you and you tend to spend your time alone. Your type have been known to be heavy gamblers and drinkers. You see the world as a living hell. Money and power is also important to you. But your luck will always fail you. You make a lousy sex partner. You will find it difficult to find a partner in life. Those who chose C) armpits are your only chance.

G) Others - You are a very average person. Undoubtedly, you have your inner strengths but people find it hard to see. You must learn to be a little bit more adventurous and sell your potential. Deep down, you are a very likeable person with very few faults. However, the key will be to make your strengths stand out and not just hide your weaknesses. You are an average sex partner. You have great fantasies about different techniques but unfortunately are not brave enough to try them out. Your best partner in life will be those who chose B) face

Tebs ,,

p.s. I always go for the hair
Old 16-August-2001, 21:18
Yorkie

head or pubic??????
Old 16-August-2001, 21:27
squidgy

I used to wash my face first, until one day, my local supermarket stopped stocking Aapri apricot-scented facial scrub, the main reason being to make it more convenient to wash the scrub out of my hair. Ever since then, and made do with soap or shower gel for my face, the main reason being to make it more convenient to wash shampoo out of my eyes.

It's odd, though .... yes, I was quite heavily in debt at the time that I used to wash face first, and furthermore, I didn't have quite the credit rating that I do now .... meaning that having to do something about it acquired an immediate importance.

I like to think of myself as being a bit arty, and I don't like mixing with people who aren't well travelled these days, or failing that, at least eager to dream or go places in the future. And yes, the bedroom relationships that I have these days do tend to be better than they used to be.

And yes, I do like partners to be down to earth, and not up in the clouds, but I'm not keen on partners attracting too much attention to themselves, I prefer them a bit shy. Snag is, how on earth do you go about finding shy people who don't attract your attention?

So maybe there's something in it .... thanks Tebbie!
Old 16-August-2001, 22:17
Atticalla The Hun

I actually tend not to shower. I find that the gut tearing stench settles down after a while!
Old 16-August-2001, 22:22
Tebbie

ahh,, I always knew you were one of those "naturalist" types Manic ,

tebs
Old 16-August-2001, 22:28
Atticalla The Hun

Correct, Tebs!

Not only do I not wash, I drop my cacks at a moments notice!
Old 16-August-2001, 23:10
navan

Default Togetherness

I leave all the effort to my partner, she is always greatly pleasured by her efforts.
Old 16-August-2001, 23:21
Tebbie

Aww, you are such a generous man Navan

to manic,please give me a moment's notice before your "cacks drop" okies?,

tebs
Old 16-August-2001, 23:26
STS

Default @ Navan.. + Some...

Hi,

Bizarre Topic.

Myself (being shaven bald) always goes for the head to start,
I guess that counts as hair 1st though ?

Hmmn...The rest of the religion is private..

STS

Last edited by STS; 17-August-2001 at 12:36.
Old 17-August-2001, 00:04
Safe Sane Consensual

The inspirational Tebbie

I have aspirations to wash my hair first.... unfortunately I don't like getting the soap in my eyes whilst showering the rest of my body......starting usually with the armpits.

BTW I use deodorant soap for the pits, privates and feet with shower gel elsewhere. What does this tell you about me
Old 17-August-2001, 00:14
Tebbie

WLP, it tells me you pay alot more attention to what you do in the shower than i do

Actually, i rarely shower,, it's long baths for me , i believe in the full pampering treatment when i get in the tub,,and with all the bubbles i am hard to find in there, I remember once being in the bath so long, Sil got worried, and came up to check on me,, nearly scared the life out of me

I have a cocktail of shampoos and conditioners, exfoilaters, masks, and body scrubs that i use ,, sil probably thinks i have way too many bath gels,they are all lined up along the bathtub like my private band of soldiers ,,,, but it's bath gels only on this girl , soaps hurt my skin,

weird thread this is turning into

tebs
Old 17-August-2001, 00:41
Screamager

Ajax and a Brillo pad for me

'Slo
Old 17-August-2001, 03:36
Fern

I'm with Tebbie on the baths theme its great to pamper yourself with all the goodies like bath creams and so on.

I only have baths, could be something to do with the fact I don't have a shower at this house since I moved

Would the results count for which part you washed first in the bath though I wonder?
Old 17-August-2001, 12:06

I remember reading a very similar list with regard to which bits you dry first when you get out of the bath or shower!!

Tebsie, do you remember the 'For Girls Only' thread in the old TS? We were having a right old girly time talking about conditioner and stuff!!!

The good ol' days

Flo

Old 17-August-2001, 14:24
Safe Sane Consensual

Question Shower or bath

Now I'm a truly confused buck

If one fills the bath with a glimmer of warm water and then showers off afterwards does this count as a shower or a bath?

Just a little more info. to help you advise me correctly I have a short saga concerning my ablutions

Sitting in the pool of water that just covers the privates I normally do the pits and upper body as a hand job (someone has told me unhygienic flannels are only used by the elderly).

Rising from the water I then lather the front and back naughty bits then submerge again and washing my feet.

It is then on to duck the head hair in the water and lather with a shampoo.

Washing stage completed I then pull the bath plug and have a power shower rinse.

Drying begins with the hair to keep the water out of my eyes.
Old 17-August-2001, 16:06
navan

Default Hold It

Hold it right there. Before you shower.
A chance to make money.
Go to www.fluffcentral.co.uk and enter the Dulux Belly Fluff Contest.
You may also wish to complete the survey.
Old 17-August-2001, 19:16
Safe Sane Consensual

Default Hold it

Welcome to FluffCentral, the home of the DULUX Belly Fluff game.

We are sorry but the competition has now finished. Thanks to all those that took part. The winners will be notified shortly. If you would like further information on DULUX, offers and promotions, then please enter your email address below.
..... ..... ..... .....
Old 18-August-2001, 10:40
navan

Default IN OK

I must have just made it yesterday!.

Who is that guy, lower right picture.
Old 13-March-2016, 18:23
Safe Sane Consensual

Default Re: The Shower Test

This thread goes back before the days of my canal boat holidays!

There was limited storage for waste water or sewage (about 500 gallons for two couples for a week) so the showers were very economical with water as that too was in short supply.

Technique is a quick drench and turn off water while you soap and then rinse off.

Makes sense to work from top to tail
Old 14-March-2016, 13:32

Smile Re: The Shower Test

But that's how I shower on land!
Old 16-March-2016, 20:52
Safe Sane Consensual

Default Re: The Shower Test

I too am the same now on land and like you doing my bit to save the environment!

One horrific moment was the shower did not have a thermostatic valve and when the boat engine was running the hot water would be scalding.

Had a fight to turn off the scalding water or to get away from it in the tiny confined shower area.

Fortunately there were some frozen peas and ice to put on the scalded areas of skin. My fault for not following instructions? I would certainly put in a safety device if I had children visiting the boat!

Tags
credit, email, forward, home, key, make, relationships, survey