Old 26-April-2008, 10:00
Screamager

Default rainbowsix vegas 2

i got the game on the 17th of april as i pe ordered it,good concept as was the first vegas, but lacks a bit in the online part of it as it is connected to ubisofts server in canada,there also have been a few issues with freezes during game play ect,and a patch to fix other issues was released the day after release of the game in the uk(pc version) today i joined somones game that had been modified so each player got more ammo and frags ect, it was a hack so i did a google on hacks for this game and theres already a site selling hacks for it ie artficial aiming (aimbots) the user has to pay a monthly subsciption for this as it is streamed to the pc of the user during gameplay online,this is supposed to be undetectable by the anti cheat system punkbuster that apparently scans the pc's memory for file changes ect,if a cheat is detected by pb he gets a globle ban and cannot use the game online, unless he/she changes certain hardware of the pc,but why do they do it as all it does is make it pointless for honest players to try and compete against them also if this is gonna happen everytimew a game is released it becomes a waist of money buying them, cod 4 is ruined because of them all they really are doing is fooling them selves into beliving they are better players, they are a joke and would not last 10 secs without their sad hacks cheats about time the game developers built somthing into the games to stop maniplulation of them,
Old 07-May-2008, 10:11
riderr

Default Re: rainbowsix vegas 2

Good words about hackers. Ive been called a hacker on ye olde Quake3 but i am not and never will.IT SUCKS !!.
I am atm playing bf2142 by EAgames and they are very hard on hackers....
firstly you must have the real DVD/CD not a nocd hack as it is seen by the EA server,also servers are watched by PB and EA to see CHEATS if they are, they also get booted and banded and all there hardwork(LOL) gets wiped of the the score boards!NICE!
So i dont think will be ever rid of these people you say, think they can play well,maybe like you and i , but only when they hack...

KILL THE HACKER!!!!
Old 22-November-2008, 02:43
Screamager

Just for information purposes, recently iv'e had a lot of problems with this game title (R6VEGAS 2) these prob's are powering off my pc, b s o d or just quit to desktop without any error message,all happen during online game play, there is no pattern(as can be anything from 2mins to 6hours before it occurs )???, more recently i downloaded the dx9c re-dist (nov08) and installed it (Un-installing the previous 1,aug08sdk)the game just then gave me b s o d instead of powering off the box,so as a final attempt to fix it i decided to update the visual basic c++2005 that shipped with the game, to the latest (c++ re-dist 2008)the prob's for now at least appear to have gone as i gave it a good trial test for 4.5 hrs without any prob's,well major prob's,(just a few artifacts) ubisoft's questions ect to this problem of the powering off,was "is the firmware on my router up-to date?" (my router has all the necessary ports forwarded/open that this game requires to be) and has functioned correctly since put into use,and every other Internet connected application works without any problem,as does my net connection ect???

Last edited by tommy t; 22-November-2008 at 02:52.
Old 24-November-2008, 19:31
riderr

ive never heard of streaming hacks,that a new one for me .
but as for cod 4 got that a few months ago and have enjoyed it alot,but like you say "TOO MANY HACKERS" , you can tell straight away with stupid scores.
i got one player kicked by the servers admin as his score was around 500 ish and most of the regular/good players were still about 90 ish!!
Also just got cod5.not all what its ment to be , but i havent see anyone hacking but thats early days lol.
this game also has too many bugs,the first patch on it realse hasnt sorted them out.im getting duplicate qports and non authentic servers ,which makes me shut the game down and restart it......very anouying indeed!

anyways we can only hope that ALL hackers die

RF

Tags
connection, firmware, google, hack, hackers, hacking, hacks, internet, line, make, online, player, router