Go Back   The Scream! > COMMUNITY FORUMS > General Chatty Stuff

Old 30-January-2014, 23:04
Foxy Lady

Smile Re: The Spam Line Dancing Thread

OUCH!!! that hurt, Lady Jen!!! but i aint giving up!
Originally Posted by silhouette View Post

I think you're deliberately pushing your luck 'cos you actually like getting spanked silhouette!! Bad boy!!
Old 30-January-2014, 23:06
Foxy Lady

It's not even hockey!!!
Originally Posted by Worldlife View Post

You're not wrong there!!
Old 31-January-2014, 16:38
Safe Sane Consensual

Default Re: The Spam Line Dancing Thread

Isn't that lacrossing the line?
Old 02-February-2014, 11:27
Foxy Lady

Isn't that lacrossing the line?

Probably most definitely!!
Old 02-February-2014, 16:33
Safe Sane Consensual

Probably most definitely!!
Originally Posted by jenonnet View Post
..... or even stoolball! Guess that is best mentioned here and not the toilet roll topic
Old 03-February-2014, 00:34
Foxy Lady

Never heard of that and I'm a tad reticent to ask what it is due to the fact that I might just get an answer I don't really want!!

Last edited by jenonnet; 03-February-2014 at 20:33.
Old 03-February-2014, 10:02
Safe Sane Consensual

Never hear of that and I'm a tad reticent to ask what it is due to the fact that I might just get an answer I don't really want!!
Honestly it is a Sussex sport a bit like rounders

It is certainly not a fetish activity involving stools or faeces
Old 03-February-2014, 20:35
Foxy Lady

Had to Google it, couldn't trust to you to be telling me the truth!!

stoolball
ˈstuːlbɔːl/
noun
noun: stoolball
  1. 1.
    (in the UK) a team game resembling cricket, with a board (originally a stool) as a wicket, played chiefly by women and girls.

Just shows... you learn something new every day!!
Old 04-February-2014, 01:04
Safe Sane Consensual

Had to Google it, couldn't trust to you to be telling me the truth!! <snip>

Just shows... you learn something new every day!!
Fancy not trusting me! I may live in fear now of writing something that may backfire on me

Hope the backfire will have absolutely nothing to do with stools :
Old 04-February-2014, 21:05
Foxy Lady

That'll be the day... you're always writing something that backfires on you!! You're very controversial like that!

As for the stools, there are many that could be brought into the equation... bar stools, milking stools, kitchen stools........
Old 04-February-2014, 21:58
Safe Sane Consensual

or anything else that comes to mind.........

" A magnet hung in a hardware shop,
And all around was a loving crop
Of scissors and needles, nails and knives,
Offering love for all their lives;
But for iron the magnet felt no whim,
Though he charmed iron, it charmed not him;
From needles and nails and knives he'd turn,
For he'd set his love on a Silver Churn!"

Thanks to W.S. Gilbert - libretto from "Patience"

Could I be that silver churn attracting a magnet?
Old 05-February-2014, 14:10
Foxy Lady

or anything else that comes to mind.........

Could I be that silver churn attracting a magnet?

Hmmmmmm, that remains to be seen I suppose, you can live in hope!
Old 05-February-2014, 15:48
Safe Sane Consensual

Hmmmmmm, that remains to be seen I suppose, you can live in hope!
..or might I be that magnet
Old 06-February-2014, 00:40
Foxy Lady

..or might I be that magnet

Awwww, you just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better sunshine.
Old 06-February-2014, 03:16
Safe Sane Consensual

Awwww, you just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better sunshine.
Well for most of the time there seems just us two occupying General Chatty.

Self hypnosis is the answer...............

I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do like Jen
I do Jen

There it works. Wonder if Michael Gove knows that the modern way of writing lines means they are no longer the penance it was in his good old days ?
Old 07-February-2014, 00:20
Foxy Lady

Many is the time I've been kept after class to write out a hundred lines!! Not that it bothered me... far too stubborn to let it!! Think all the teachers breathed a sigh of relief when I left!!

Not quite sure I'm happy about the mantra though... if you have to repeat that you like me all those times before it works I'm feeling rather insulted!! Thought we were supposed to be friends.

Considering we are the only two who are posting most of the time I would have thought you could do better than have to convince yourself to like me, after all, if you don't you'll end up talking to yourself!!
Old 07-February-2014, 06:06
Safe Sane Consensual

Many is the time I've been kept after class to write out a hundred lines!! Not that it bothered me... far too stubborn to let it!! Think all the teachers breathed a sigh of relief when I left!!
We had a very progressive physics master who used to get out his Willy to punish those who misbehaved in his class. It stung badly but was better than having the cane that left bad bruises on the butt for up to a week. "Willy" was a length of rubber tube from a Bunsen burner (must Google who that chap Bunsen was and if he got fame through singing his own hair)

Not quite sure I'm happy about the mantra though... if you have to repeat that you like me all those times before it works I'm feeling rather insulted!! Thought we were supposed to be friends.
Sometimes you are like a big sister to me. Sisters sometimes argue and fight but they kiss and make up. At the end of the day all family members are bonded by love

Considering we are the only two who are posting most of the time I would have thought you could do better than have to convince yourself to like me, after all, if you don't you'll end up talking to yourself!!
I like myself
I like myself
I like myself
I like myself
I like myself
I like myself
I like myself
I like myself
I like the figments of my imagination
.... but most of all I love a woman who teases me like mad.

Who could that woman be I wonder?
Old 08-February-2014, 00:20
Foxy Lady

Regarding Robert Bunsen, of the Bunsen Burner fame, Wikipedia has all the info you need on him. I think the name of 'Willy' for you teacher's piece of rubber tube from a Bunsen burner was a very inappropriate name to use in a children's school, even given those 'innocent' days that existed then. You'd think that he would know better at his age and being a teacher!!

As for being a bi sister, didn't anyone ever tell you that sisters need to be nurtured and treated well... otherwise they tend to get very tetchy and make you wish you had been kinder... sisters have the knack of doing that very well !!

Figments of your imagination or not... women that tease you like mad... you really don't know what you've let yourself in for!! Hmmmmm, now what will she be... your greatest tease, or your worst nightmare??!! Mmmwwaahhhaaahhhaaa!!!
Old 08-February-2014, 16:12
Safe Sane Consensual

I think as boys we genuinely liked the teacher who mocked the threat of the violence of real canings by refusing to participate in such formal "executions"

I think even by the standards of that era he was treading on dangerous ground describing a piece of rubber Bunsen tubing as "Willy". He was a superb teacher and we appreciated his way of presenting lessons and making physics such an interesting subject.

The worst abuse was from those teachers who caned and these days would be jailed for causing severe injury. I am certain now some obtained sadistic or sexual pleasure from doing this For those who want to re-introduce corporal punishment in schools I would ask how would you prevent such people taking control of your child.

.... but to be a dear sister or brother maybe I need to worry less about the worries of the world and more about those closest to me

Whether a tease or nightmare I guess I have to suffer for humanity

***giggles *** with a certain sister
Old 09-February-2014, 02:46
Foxy Lady

I'm not quite sure I agree with you wholly on the point of corporal punishment Vic. Although I have no doubt that there were those who gained sexual gratification from inflicting pain and humiliation on the poor hapless children in their care, on the whole the majority of teachers were decent and administered said punishments under strict guidelines and in the presence of another senior teacher. Usually the cane was only administered by the head of the school in the presence of the deputy head and all punishments were recorded in a punishment log.

The problem is that if we don't have something such as that as a final sanction, what do we have?? Nothing... and the pupils know it, which is why we now have pupils in schools assaulting teachers and causing havoc in the classrooms. Bullying is rife in schools, children are taking their own lives because of it. What can we do about it?? Absolutely nothing... and they know we can't!!

It is our duty as adults to teach the children the correct way to behave, teach them the things the need to know in order to be able to take care of themselves when they too reach adulthood and instil into them moral codes so the become decent, well rounded adults who care for their fellow man and have empathy towards others. Children, being the creatures they are, will fight against this teaching and will try to have their own way... it's the nature of the beast. We, as adults must have something with which to keep them in check and ensure they learn what they need to. This has unfortunately broken down over the past decade, which is why we now have children ruling adults and growing up with no care for anyone except themselves.

...... there, I've got down off my soapbox now!

I always ensure I take are of those closest to me first, charity begins at home... if there's anything left then my attentions will turn to others in the world who need it but my first concern is always those I love.

As for the other.... be afraid, be very afraid!! tee hee hee!!!
Old 09-February-2014, 04:01
Safe Sane Consensual

<snip>
As for the other.... be afraid, be very afraid!! tee hee hee!!!
My poor butt tingles from memories of decades ago

The procedures were as you described but that did not prevent some masters leaving the buttocks of their pupils black and blue from a violent caning. For most masters I think the formal procedures you describe were part of the punishment. They were able to inflict humiliation and impose a caning that just left redness and wheals that vanished in a few days. The masters that left bruises or even cuts were in the minority. The boys able to display naked butts showing the results of such abuse were regarded as brave heroes,

I am not sure that all those pressing for the return of corporal punishment appreciate that caning of the bent over buttocks could give pleasure to the person inflicting the punishment. Most who have not witnessed a severe caning will not appreciate the bruising that is caused would these days quite rightly be regarded as an assault. It may be that the American paddle provides a humiliating punishment but with lesser degree of bruising wheals.

I suspect that today's teenagers would not accept the degree of discipline that allows such punishments to take place and would seek vengeance on the perpetrators! The unhealthy witnessing by their peer group of the punishment would make revenge actions by the punished pupils (damage to property or person of teacher) an example to be followed,

It seems that in the same school some teachers have control of a class and stimulate pupils and others do not. Maybe we need better training for teachers to demonstrate and experience why this is so.

The discipline in today's secondary schools cannot be compared with that of the grammar schools of the past! The television documentaries "Educating Yorkshire" and "Educating Essex" the showed how skilled teachers care for their pupils and encourage them to progress - even in the face of disinterest and apparent lack of discipline.

I appreciate there may be need for additional ways to reinforce the authority of teachers but I do not think severe caning of the buttocks is the right answer.

Maybe it is the parents who need training in imposing "discipline" on their young offspring. Our parents taught children to respect others - for example we would not be allowed to scream and demand things in public places.

Guess some of these problems relate to lack of respect perhaps supported by those in power failing to understand how education has progressed. There should be respect teachers for what they can achieve in social conditions so different from the sheltered upbringing of the past.

Looks like the spam line dancing thread has become quite undisciplined!

"Bend over girl!" (all in the interests of equality)
Old 09-February-2014, 11:41
Screamer

How dare u guys shoo my dancing girls away with ur chatter?!!

Old 09-February-2014, 16:56
Foxy Lady

We got fed up with your absence silhouette, so as you chose to go awol for all this time we decided to banish the dancing girls and hijack your thread!! Hahaha!!!!

Our cane wasn't administered on the buttocks, we got it on the palm of our hands... in a way this was far more painful as the skin and 'padding' is much thinner and therefore pain is felt more intensely.

I agree with you though, a better form of sanction would be better but what that could be I don't know. I also agree with your suggestion that parents should do more to bring their children up properly (you're really excelling yourself aren't you!!). When I was young parents did take responsibility and instilled good moral codes and manners into their children. They taught them to have respect for others, especially their elders and how to behave properly in public. Children these days don't have a clue about any of that.

When I had completed my N.N.E.B. Diploma in Nursery Nursing, my tutors suggested I do teacher training, they said I'd breeze through it and be good at it but my answer was a resounding NO!! there isn't any way I would be a teacher in this day and age, I have much respect for the ones who walk into classrooms and face those hoards of selfish, self-centred, disrespectful pupils we have in our schools. Instead, I decided to work with very young children, where you can do the most good before they grow to be obnoxious individuals!

I think the parents of today need educating in how to raise children properly. To me it was just common sense, you teach them to be good, honest, well rounded individuals who would grow to be responsible members of society... I don't think parents these days see it the same way. It seems that parents of today will give their children anything for a quiet life... the child throws a fit 'cos the can't have what they want, so the parent give it to them to shut them up... lesson learned?... if I make enough fuss I'll get my own way!! Teaching manners and how to behave acceptably doesn't exist anymore and parents don't realise that their children wont learn things like that if they don't teach them.
Old 09-February-2014, 23:24
Safe Sane Consensual

How dare u guys shoo my dancing girls away with ur chatter?!!<snip>
With Jen and I in such wonderful agreement guess the dancing can start again!

Old 10-February-2014, 01:34
Foxy Lady

Now you're just showing off!!
Old 10-February-2014, 04:39
Safe Sane Consensual

Now you're just showing off!!
Yes just like a peecock
Old 22-February-2014, 16:14
Screamer

u 2 lovebirds stay off my dancing thread, u hear??!?!

Old 23-February-2014, 07:38
Safe Sane Consensual

u 2 lovebirds stay off my dancing thread, u hear??!?!
Hey it is not your dancing thread (look at the first post) but mine.

I reserve the right to fornicate on my own thread!

Old 03-March-2014, 06:14
Screamer

Hey it is not your dancing thread (look at the first post) but mine.

I reserve the right to fornicate on my own thread!

Thou art banned from thine own thread for straying off topic!hiiiiiiiiiiiiiijaaaaaaaaaack!
Old 03-March-2014, 07:31
Safe Sane Consensual

Even more in line fornication dancing spam that's in the spirit of the thread title!

Tags
123, abuse, bad, bbc, car, computer, disrespectful, fashion, flash, google, happy, health, hijack, home, key, law, line, lost, make, minutes, public, shop, talk