shredder

Default Re: Tiscali Broadband - Where to complain

hey - let us know when you get reconnected

which isp you going for ?

Sil
Originally Posted by silver
no probz silver...
i'm havin' a good look around this time... hehehe

i'll be back next week to report (i hope!)...
shredder
Old 15-May-2005, 18:05

yep - one tip is to try their tech support line before you sign up and ask them a number of diff questions to see how they respond

some more ideas in <thread>:Things to ask your ADSL ISP BEFORE you sign up!

Sil
Old 21-July-2005, 12:14
lippystik

I have just got out of my tiscali contract. I was with them for 3 or so months, the first month was fine - then the connection wouldn't connect, i sometimes had to wait for 30 mins before it connected - and then it would disconnect randomly. for the past six weeks I had no broadband at all - due to a balls up with bulldog ( i signed up to them not realising i was tied into tiscali for 1 year) so I cancelled with bulldog - but they carried on and processed my order - which caused more problems than you can imagine.
Anyway to cut a long story short - an email sent to mary.turner at tiscali.uk.com - did the trick - they agreed to terminate my contract and waiver any charges. Ofcom helped, and quoting BBC Watchdog also helped

The same trick worked for bulldog, I emailed 4 of their management team (their names are on the BD website) - and they had someone calling me within 24 hours. Again I made it very clear I'd had enough.

my conclusion - tiscali & bulldog AVOID
Old 21-July-2005, 22:43
Hairyegg

Help may be at hand people. (Maybe). Like most of us wanting out of Tiscali, You could never talk to the "right person". ( not in this country anyway).
However, after numerous phone calls and no help whatsoever, I decided to download way beyond the 30 gig limit, to the point that they actually took notice and called me on the phone. I got an immediate cancellation, no waiting 30 days. I didnt get a phone number from them, but i did get an address.
investigations@uk.tiscali.com
Head the mail "For the attention of Richard". he asked me not to pass it on, (as if) but from talking to him on the phone and bugging his E-mail, my line was cleared in 12 days.
hope this helps somebody.
BT wholesale 0800 671 045. for info on adsl flag on your line.

Last edited by Hairyegg; 21-July-2005 at 23:01.
Old 22-July-2005, 11:02

Thanks for that Hairyegg.

I wrote to Mary Turner on Monday having written to the General Manager over a month ago and have not even received an acknowledgement - yet!
Old 13-September-2005, 19:40
zubes

I have been expereincing the same problems with tiscali as the millions out there. Today I took the initiative and determined to succeed have tracked a phone number for the complaints team together with a fax number. here goes telephone numbers, 0870 7446740 Beleive it or not but I have been trying for days to get some sense from these ruthless ISP providers but no response at all, but today i received two emails within a space of 3 minutes to confirm they will be dealing with my complaint within 24 hrs. I addressed the complaint to the MD copying the following into the email; watchdog, otello, which, scream, netr magazine, bbc, wish me luck with the ongoing battle.

Last edited by Scoobs; 14-September-2005 at 15:33. Reason: Fax number removed by request
Old 14-September-2005, 21:28

Talking Re: Tiscali Broadband - Where to complain

Forgot about these posts!

I got a telephone reply from (one of?) Tiscali's High Level Complaints Associate and, as arranged, when I returned home from holiday I had been upgraded from their 'Silver' (512) to their 2Mb which is cheaper! Add to that that it's now uncapped it makes a good deal @ £15.99 (for new upgrades/users it's gone back to £17.99). A result.
Old 20-March-2006, 13:42
nikkyc

in october last yr i decided to change my isp from AOl (scuse me while i wash my mouth out) to someone else, my partner signed up with tiscali and i signed up with touchan who do a credit check before they give u an account why i will never know.

anyway we decided to stay with touchan as they had a bigger kbps package and they were the same price so an hr later of setting up the tiscali account my partner canceled finetiscali said nothing had gone through so we were ok or so we thought on the 31st november i received a letter from tiscali a month after this whole thing started telling me they were going to free up my line fine i thought its nothing to do with them so i ignored the letter. Big mistake that was. Woke up on the 1st December went to go online and theirs no internet as i usually have to connect through my router i did the usual steps and nothing ao i ring touchan, according to them everything was fine their end no faults on the line they knew of, so i go to bt, nope everything fine oh waite a minute after 90mins of being on hold with them bt tell my partner broadband has been removed from your line, why my partner asks. i can't tell you that sir u need to ring so and so number, he does, hes on the phone all day. :zap:

finally find out that tiscali removed all forms of broadband of the line and bt made a mistake because they didn't check i ask bt for compensation fine bt say and lop a load of money onto my bill and agree to only take £58 a month for whatever calls i make excellent i think.

so i then go to tiscali and ask them for compensation, sorry you need to send us a letter of that effect fine i do and give them 14 days after sending the letter to do something about it i hear nothing so i ring them on the 15th day i sent the letter registered mail which cost me a pretty penny and they tell me sorry weve lost the letter give us 14 more days to fine it i do they still can't find it can i send it yep i can and i do, the letter has an invoice in as i had to pay for a free online course as i hadn't completed it within the given time because of this mistake that cost me £300, my partner is a graphic artist and hes trying to set up a business and he had 3 clients at the time he lost all three because he didn't have the internet that was £2,000 for each client he lost and one of them was talking about disney wanting the artwork and royalties a lot of money was going to come from it it was his big break and he lost it.

so i send 8 more letters and i keep following them up with phone calls giving them 14 days for the first letter and then 7 days for all the rest still hear nothing by now i am pretty pithed and i phone again demand to speak to a suerviser steve was his name exactly fine think were getting somewhere he agrees to send me some compensation that was just after xmas ive still not received anything, so i ring again today to find out whats going on what do i get told by a spotty little geek u know u can tell from the voice oh sorry madame we can't give u compensation because your not a customer of ours 'WHAT' i say, yes your not a customer so u can't get compensation even when ive been told by a superviser im going to get some the other month yes well he was wrong, im getting more and more irate as the bloody phonecall goes on, i ask him if hes regulated by ofcom yes he says fine i say u'll b hearing from them, i have complained today to ofcom and otello so we will c what happs as i am not letting this drop this is their mistake they need to make amends and an i'm sorry your not a customer is complete and utter bull
what with ll the phone calls and letters i feel i shud get me a
just to get my costs back i will let u know how it goes
Old 20-April-2006, 11:45
dennysv

Talking Re: Tiscali Broadband - Where to complain

Thanks for the links, I already knew some of them and made complaints. Lets all frustrated users get together and make more complaints. After all we are the only ones who are suffering.
they dont care a damn.. make you sign a contract and exit clause is
If not solved in 28days written contact

so make sure you have at least one mail communication.
i have to wait 7 more days to reach 28days
Old 20-April-2006, 16:38
dennysv

Does anyone have mail address of following or any other high ranking people in P(t)iscali ?

NATHAN FRANCIS General Manage
NEAL McCLEAVE Managing Director
STEVE HORLEY Managing Director
Old 20-April-2006, 16:56
nikkyc

i have taken em to otelo as i want £700 of em thats all its not like im asking for the £2500 i deserve for the things i had to shell out for cause of them
Old 21-April-2006, 00:31
Zer02004

Tiscali management have email addresses of the form firstname.surname@uk.tiscali.com

Full details including home addresses can be obtained from the Companies House website for a small sum (Around £7.50 I believe).
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk

MARY TURNER - Chief Executive Officer Tiscali UK
STEVE HORLEY - Managing Director - Products and Marketing
NEAL McCLEAVE - Managing Director - Media and Customer Operations
NATHAN FRANCIS - General Manager; Product and Commercial B2B
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/presscentre/biographyhome.html

This information is in the public domain so please let's not have the nonsense we had from Tiscali UK the last time that it was posted!
Any talk of removing posts, legal action or any other threats from them and I'll make damned sure that far more sensitive information gets published all over the internet. Of course, this information won't be published by myself, The-Scream or any other affilliated or known parties.
Old 10-July-2006, 14:01
BlokeA1

I have just written the following to them - including Mary Turner and all the other directors I could find - this has been going on for three months now...

Hello,

I am contacting you for about the 12th time to try, yet again, to cancel my account with you. The situation is as follows:
I signed up with you with any hitch at all. The modem turned up, correct CD - installed and off I went. This was on the 2mb unlimited £17.99 per month account. Two months later I decided to move home - this is where the fun starts.
I asked for a 'cease and reprovide' and a few days later the service was successfully stopped on the line *****. I then moved into my new home and tried to connect. The new number was *******. No joy. I called your support and after a few tests and suggestions I went away to try again. No joy. I repeated this on three occasions before giving up for the day.
Next day I called you again - this time you investigated a little further and found that BT had rejected the enabling of the service on my new number due to 'incompatible hardware at the exchange' - this after I checked on the Tiscali site that I could have the service at the new address.
I tried to cancel the service - oh what fun that was! 'Malaki' (who wouldn't give me a surname, manager's name nor allow me to speak to a manager) aggressively told me that it was 'not Tiscali's fault' that they couldn't provide the service and further went on to say it was MY RESPONSIBILITY THAT BT'S HARDWARE WAS NOT COMPATIBLE!!!
Ok - meanwhile the chap at my old address tries to get a Tiscali account of his own. You take his money, etc etc but when he tries to connect guess what? He can't! Apparently i'm STILL the account holder on that line! So I call you - the best way round this is for me to add the guy onto my account, thus releasing me from payments. We do this - I ask EIGHT times if the service is available on that old line - yes I am told. Guess what? IT ISN'T!!!
I am now left in a situation where there is no service at either address but you still refuse to answer my emails or help on the telephone. I have cancelled my Direct Debit to you as there is no way I can pay for a service I have not been provided since 19th May. It is not my fault that you can't provide the service, you have the proof from BT that they can't so please, for the last time, will you cancel my contract and end this nightmare.

Copies of this are going to BBC Watchdog, OFCOM and my solicitor as this is now beyond a joke. I have checked on the internet and there are many such people who have also had this problem. I won't stand for it. You are causing me untold stress.

Sincerely,
Old 10-July-2006, 15:52
nikkyc

i took tiscali to otolo and after months of trying to explain that i signed up with toucan and my partner had set up tiscali at the same time as we were apart, we agreed to cancel tiscali cause they were more expensive than toucan :zap:

finally they get their and it takes me 3 months to explain that i lost an online course costing me £300 cause they took all forms of broadband of my line without any reason just that they thought they had the line, i loose my internet connection for a whole month as bt then connected it al back up fine i say do it, my partner tries to bring in a bit of money by doing some artwork for people and all we need the line for is to get files from email ok easy right yes my arse ive been told by otelo and tiscali that i should have business account, thatll cost me £300 a month when all i do is dl big file sizes from email all cause ian was trying to get out into the field and u know what otelo have offered to get tiscali to pay me £39 as a show of goodwill

goodwill? they say its not their fault i lost my internet they couldn't have forseen that no cause removing all forms of broadband wont mean i wont loose my internet connection will it

i want more money for what i have lost and what i have had to pay out any suggestions guys and gals as im gonna try anything ?

thanxs in advance
nikky
Old 10-July-2006, 16:51
Zer02004

I see nothing wrong with the way you have been treated because it was you who was rersponsible for the confusion.
You also told them that you were using your connection for business purposes and they are right in saying that you should have a business account which carries an SLA.

By the way, Toucan is a VISP who resell Tiscali services.
Old 10-July-2006, 18:52
nikkyc

right no i was and i still am using a residential line, we cancelled tiscali within an hr of them setting the account up, no paperwork had gone through and touchan supplied my internet for a whole month before tiscali decided to free up my line, they had no right to remove the enable broadband as it had nothing to do with them, my partner was doing a few pictures for a guy who was looking at giving him a job in the long run that he would have been able to do from home, he basically wanted to see what my partner cud do, so he sent him a few pics over the net in an email in jpg form u know like u send pictures of ur nights out for your mates to see and he was gonna get paid for the work that was going to be used, he never got paid as ian was unable to send him the finnished scene over email as we had no internet and the library near us wont allow disks to b brought in with stuff on so

in short a business line is not needed as ian was only looking for work not doing work

i lost an online course i was doing because it took a month to reconect me a mninth i was still having to pay touchan for because tiscali removed my broadband enaberling when it had nothing to do with them

when we cancelled with them we were told it was fine as no paperwork had gone through and 2 days after we cancelled with them we werte online with touchan

we were online for a month with touchan and then at the end of november tiscali decided to free up my line which they had never had as toucvhan had had it

my online course cost me £300 because i defaulted on it cause i couldn't finnish it, i have a stress related illness and i was trying to better my qualifications from home and it would have been a free course if tiscali had not removed all form of broadband off my line

they shud have checked first with bt if they had even had my line in the first place but no no one checked they just removed broadband and i had to roll over and take it so finding £300 when ur on income support is bloody tight i can tell you

the artwork that my partner produced was sent to the company involved and if it had been good enough then a certain company was going to give him a job a big company that we all know and watch their movies

my partner is not running a business he never has been running a business he wants to b a freelance graphic artist and he would have been getting 50 - 60,000 per completed project

so £39 is not a good sign of goodwill its a sign that they don't give a damn as they have even told me that removing broadband of my line did not present to them a problem they didn't think that it would have caused any disruptions

tiscali are stupid and they didn't think and i lost £300 because of them £300 that i was going to pay out on a mountain bike that i had to pay out to a college for not being able to finnish their course

this is all tiscalis fault u don't tell a customer that nothing will happen as no paper work had gone through and then disable their broadband because u think its urs ud check first and since id told them id gone to touchan i would have thought they would have realised that my line had already been changed over to anouther isp

i am furious and i am not stopping at £39 i expect them to pay me back for the course that they made me unable to complete with their incompetance
Old 15-August-2006, 16:19
paulcynic

I cannot emphasise enough the dismal, appalling service given by this lamentable organisation, who recently, and proudly announced a record number of new subscribers to their broadband service.

What their new customers don't know yet but soon will is the utter contempt with which they are treated once they have signed up and committed themselves to a yearly contract.

In 40 years of dealing with companies, some dodgy, some reasonable, Tiscali is my number one for total disregard for its customers.

In fact their service is fraudulent. They quite happily continue to advertise rapid connection rates but the reality is dreadfully slow, in fact at peak times and other times too, their broadband connection is SLOWER than dial up, and is often three times slower.

Just so you can check I am not fibbing, simply go to the Tiscali "support" forums and see hundreds of complaints and not one verifiable satisfied customer.

By the way if you are not already a "member" of Tiscali you cannot see these complaints. But you can always take a temporary dial up account just to access these forums.

I appeal to fellow frustrated customers to do all they can to dissuade others from subscribing to this disgrace of an ISP.

Be warned, once you sign they will not let you escape no matter how bad the service. Any e-mails are ignored. Telephone calls are fobbed off.

If anyone knows Mary Turner's (managing director) e-mail address please post it publicly so we can all complain to her directly.

Thanks,

Leonardo
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
I totally agree with all your sentiments as I am also have been duped into their broadband rackateering schemes where their over subscriptions clearly outstrips their capacity to serve their customers.
What we must clearly have is a means of communicating our circumstances in no uncertain terms to the MD and PR individuals Mary Turner and Jody Haskdyne respectively.
IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADDRESS OR E-MAIL CONTACT OR FAX NUMBER LET US KNOW OTHERWISE THEY WILL CARRY ON WITH THIS APPAULING PRACTISE. Paul/cynic
Old 16-August-2006, 00:26
Zer02004

Their mail addresses are listed above!
Old 17-August-2006, 11:51
shaniannie

Maybe you should add the email address I used (and I believe others have used succesfully) to the contact emails???

The CEO of Customer Complaints - quinn.mackenzie@uk.tiscali.com
Old 18-August-2006, 09:54
paulcynic

Thankyou for your prompt and helpful info on e-mail addresses. People power is the only way forward these days to try and regain some form of democracy which Tony Blair has conveniently dumped whilst trying is hardest to gain the position of heir apparent second in world command to Bush. There was a time when real men ruled their charges with swords, now the residual shadows rule with virtual reality and political correctness, both of which defy any form of analysis, and are as useful as a redundent credit card, or come to that matter, a contract with some ISPs !!!
Old 26-December-2006, 13:38
Dr.Mabusei

Ho-Ho-Ho

Are you all sitting comfortably children...

then Uncle Mabusei will tell you a story...

It Twas the Night b4 Christmas Eve back in 2006 and upon the dark-dreaded hour of 18:00 GMT...

The Tiscue-of-Lies connection fell over(yet again)

So off Uncle went and pulled out an ADSL modem which he had spent hours repairing and plugged it in,
just to see if it worked at all.

And Lo upon it's eventual boot up he checked the status pages…..
it did declare...
8Mbps download and 448Kbps upload speeds.

Hmmmm....
Upon further checking he saw his IP was now 194...
instead of the dreaded FUP'd 212...

But withing a day it was soon back under the dreaded 212... FUP.

Hmmmm…..

The Evil Elves in India had been busy, trying to bribe all the very Unhappy boys and girls in Europe with new shiny super fast MAXX Internet connections for Christmas.

They even managed to hunt down most of the IP's for the online games servers
and unblock them (for a while)!!!

But it didn’t make the slightest bit of difference, as all the naughty boys and girls sucked up all the bandwidth over Christmas and all got FUP'd again before the new year.

So, all those naughty boys and girls got their nice new shiny MAC's for the new year and all moved far-far away and swore to Never-Ever go back to Tisca-lie-land again.

And in the evenings when the nights draw in.
They will tell all their friends about the evil place they were once trapped in,
where the Elves had tied up Grandfather Time causing things to run very-very slowly.
Where they also did Unspeakable things to Dictionaries so the words people knew didn't work anymore and many-many other bad things happened there.

And eventually in time, when all those children who fled, grew up,
and had 1TB Fibre feeds in their homes.

The Name of that Bad-Bad Place had faded away...

and been forgotten,,,,
as if it had never existed…..

just a little something i knocked up for xmass on eve-online forums where there is a hugh posting about issues with regards to this atrocious ISP and its practices. they do not declare that they are activly blocking all ports against P2P, VPN, https users and they do not make it very clear and understandable to non-technical customers to be what heavy handed limitations they impose on customers (connection duration, daily/weekly/monthly-bandwidth restrictions)

nice tactic of thiers in the NTHell tradition of getting all complaints posted dragged into thier own servers so they can hold under thier copyright to prevent open disemination to the gerneral public of what dodgy practices they are upto.

links:
http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingamebo...=429290&page=7

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=114775

the tiscali forum says it all.
NO P2P, NO MUSIC/VIDEO DOWNLOADS, NO ONLINE GAMING, NO VPN
so, what are they trying to sell
as the only things u may get are email and the few web sites that will download (other than porn).
Old 31-January-2007, 15:47
Nomi

Wink Re: Tiscali Broadband - Where to complain

I wrote to the Board of Directors TO COMPLAIN OF THE UNACCEPTABLE CC STANDARDS...e-mail addresses as below:

'mary.turner@tiscali.co.uk'; 'tomasso.pompei@tiscali.co.uk'; 'vittorio.serafino@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Francesco.Bizzarri@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Gabriele.Racugno@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Mario.Rosso@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Rocco.Sabelli@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Arnaldo.Borghesi@tiscali.co.uk'
Old 01-February-2007, 14:46
TheARC

I wrote to the Board of Directors TO COMPLAIN OF THE UNACCEPTABLE CC STANDARDS...e-mail addresses as below:

'mary.turner@tiscali.co.uk'; 'tomasso.pompei@tiscali.co.uk'; 'vittorio.serafino@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Francesco.Bizzarri@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Gabriele.Racugno@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Mario.Rosso@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Rocco.Sabelli@tiscali.co.uk'; 'Arnaldo.Borghesi@tiscali.co.uk'
Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
LOL sorry to let you down, but none of those will work... its only Tiscali consumer customers that have an @tiscali.co.uk address. staff use a different one..
Old 01-April-2007, 10:44
megabyter

After trying for 4 months without luck to get a MAC Address from Tiscali I lost my temper completely and sent this to them.
Lo and behold I received my MAC Address the very next day............................................... ..................................................

I have been trying for 4 months now to get a mac address from you and would like you to take note of the e mails I last sent to you which are included in this e mail.

I have also enclosed a copy of the laws as stated by Ofcom.

I have also sent a recorded delivery letter to your complaints department, all of which have been totally ignored by you, Tiscali.

I have been in touch with ofcom again and have been told by them that if I do not have a reply with a mac address from you in the next 3 days to get back to them and forward a copy of all contact I have had with yourselves to them.

I would now like you to send me my Mac Address and not anyone else's within 3 days or this matter will also be taken to my solicitor as well as ofcom.

I will also be pursuing you for the time I spent and expense on phone calls to you and your breach of contract with me by slowing my connection speed 24/7instead of only the times stated in your FUP.

Thank you.

Broadband switch rules changed
February 14, 2007
Web User

Changing your broadband supplier is to be made easier with the introduction of new laws today, as Web User has previously reported.

From today, broadband suppliers will be obliged to provide a migration authorisation code (MAC) to any customer that requests one. The MAC must be provided within five days and the broadband supplier cannot charge the customer for it.

The change in the law was instigated by telecoms watchdog Ofcom, which was responding to research that suggested that many people who try to change ISP encounter difficulties.

“MAC code regulation should begin to set standards in an industry that as yet does not have many regulations," said Jason Lloyd, head of broadband at Moneysupermarket.com.

A MAC is a 17 or 18 digit code that is required by a customer if they wish to change from one supplier to another. Without a MAC, a customer could be forced to wait for weeks to switch ISPs; with one, it should only be a matter of hours.

The changes in the law mean that any headaches involved in switching should belong to the ISP rather than the customer.

“The introduction of compulsory MAC codes means every provider will have to invest in infrastructure to generate and process these codes. For those who already have systems in place this is merely an investment in making sure they're more efficient," said Lloyd.
Old 02-April-2007, 18:30
boopboop

I am aware of tiscalis internal procedures for complaints! if a customer requests to speak with a supervisor or manager and the agent cannot deal with the issue and a manager can offer additional assistant then they should be willing to take the call. More experienced agents will also be able to fill in what is called a call escaltion form for issues regarding line release/technical issues which are escalated internally to high level complaints team on a daily basis (providing that cmrs have been in touch with technical them selfs on 3 occasion and a remedy ticket has been escalated). if it is a finance then all agents are trained on escalating cases to F&A team for investigation if refund is in question or money need to be written off. IF an outstanding balance is being disputed by a customer then they will be advised to write to head office. *other teams procedures may vary but this is the procedures followed by customer care and billing team. If you wish to talk to a billing and customer care agent you can call 0870 744 9966 option 4 lines are open daily 8am-midnight and technical are open 24 hours daily the number is 0870 744 2922.
Old 12-April-2007, 07:11
mdcdeve

Hi, i complained to ISPA on January 12th after receiving nothing from tiscali.
Tiscali contacted me by phone a week later saying they will refund me £25 and get a technician to fix my problems.

1 month passes and nothing happens. i complain to ISPA again, filing the second complaint.

Another month passes and tiscali dont even contact me this time.

I file the third complaint at ISPA 2 weeks ago, and still. no contact from tiscali at all or ISPA.
Old 12-April-2007, 09:35

ISPA sometimes helps (and certainly can't hurt) also take a look at http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/

good luck and let us know how it goes

Sil
Old 12-April-2007, 14:14
mdcdeve

Hi Silver, thanks i will try that.
Would you recommend i complain to ISPA again? it seem to say on the third complaint that they would contact me directly within 3 days
Old 12-April-2007, 23:17

my position (esp with my tiscali issues in the past!) is complain till it's sorted out,.. the ISPA does I believe keep stats on complaints to each ISP so at the very least you are adding to the black marks against tiscali

I found complaining to ISPA helpful, they did eventually get tiscali to contact me on several occasions and it was sorted out after that,.

I would in addition look at the complaints procedure at ofcom,. pay close attention to the parts mentioning ADR / alternative dispute resolution,. then call tiscali and ask them for their ADR provider - if they are not forthcoming then you can complain direct to ofcom that tiscali are not giving ADR details (ISPs are compelled to provide ADR information),. once you have the ADR details call them and get them to send you the ADR forms,. as if by magic you might find tiscali more willing to help

Good luck and let us know how it goes

Sil

Tags
adsl, bad, blocking, broadband, christmas, connection, credit, email, forward, free, happy, internet, isp, line, lost, mail, make, modem, music, ofcom, offer, online, phone, public, speed, speeds, tiscali, tiscali broadband, web