Old 25-May-2011, 15:32
cedric

Default tiscali victory

After months of dispute with Tiscali, who insisted that I had agreed to a renewal of contract, after I decided to go to another provider, they have finally backed down. This is all thanks to Ombudsman Services. I contacted them a few weeks ago, and I can't thank them enough for getting Tiscali off my back. It's taken a lot of determination on my part, but I knew I was right, and that I had never had any contact with them whatsoever about renewing a contract for a service which was very substandard. Tiscali are a terrible company to deal with, I have been passed from pillar to post over the months, never getting any straight answers. Most people would have given, especially those of my age group, but I'm glad that I didn't.
I picked up the details of Ombudsman Services from this website - Thank you,
Thank you, Thank you.
Old 25-May-2011, 20:11
Screamager

Default Re: tiscali victory

Well done cedric, glad you got things sorted
Nice to see info on The-Scream helped you get a result.

OH! see it is your first post as well, so welcome to The-Scream, there is lots of info here.

JT
Old 25-May-2011, 21:02
Screamager

Thats great news Cedric and another victory for one of the many being abused by that shoddy ripoff company.
Old 25-May-2011, 22:50

I am glad you got your tiscali problem sorted, I wish more (well everyone!) who has similar issues complained till they got a result, that is the only way to deal with such companies

thanks for letting us know, the most success stories posted will help encourage others

PS, welcome to TS!

Tags
company, tiscali