Go Back   The Scream! > ISP FORUMS > TalkTalk

Old 15-May-2015, 18:26

Default TALKTALK Business

Copy of email sent to TalkTalk should be self explanatory....

Hi, we are beginning to loose patients with TALKTALK business. We have lost count of the amount of times we have had to re-submit our order for our business telephone line and internet connection, something like 5 times! Apparently we are in-between two telephone exchanges. The first explanation was that “the order has failed because the allocated telephone number was duplicated”? so we had to wait another 2 weeks, then “the order has failed because we have been allocated the wrong telephone exchange”, order resubmitted again, so another 2 weeks wait then “the order has failed because the engineer had the wrong type of tie-pair”, so another re-submission and two weeks later “the order has failed because the application was sent to the wrong telephone exchange!!!! Also this time we were told that there was no guarantee that this won’t happen again as it’s an automated system and you guessed it…wait another two weeks. Come on TALKTALK is this really the customer service you want to be delivering. We really need a business telephone line & internet connection and now it’s hampering our business development.
Regards
Turns out that the problem lies with BT Open Reach, as we are between two exchanges and the automatic system keeps selecting the wrong one!!!! According to TalkTalk

Latest situation is that TalkTalk has cancelled our order and given up, I have tried to contact Open Reach but after hours of searching I cannot find any way to contact them.

I am now completely lost for words and don’t know what to do next!!!
Old 11-November-2015, 11:15
Screamer

Default Re: TALKTALK Business

Be aware, I placed an order for fibre broad band, 6 weeks chasing I finally received the fibre. However what I have subsequently discovered, my original 18 month contract at preferential rate was cancelled and Talktalk applied without consnet etc an unfavourable contract

Suggest, find another provider
Old 13-November-2015, 11:50

Question Re: TALKTALK Business

I think you will find that when you start a new contract you old contract will cease together with any benefits (preferential rate).

You don't say what the "unfavourable contract" is exactly.
Old 13-November-2015, 18:01
Screamer

BUt then I did not start a new contract, TalkTalk took it upon themselves to apply a new contract, this not at the agreed rate and provision, then added a £5 bonus package without consultation or agreement.

even tthe new contrat was without consultation or agreement
Old 13-November-2015, 21:36

Angry Re: TALKTALK Business

You DID start a new contract with them. You said " I placed an order for fibre broad band". When you placed that order you agreed to conditions - did you read them? Obviously not!
Old 14-November-2015, 08:30
Screamer

my order was for broadband

however as they neglected to initiate the broadband and after 6 weeks of chasing intelligent call centre staff in India I finally had a date for my fibre

it was at this point that Talk talk changed my initial contract

however if you ask for their cancellation department you receive all kind if excuses and then discounted offers

obviously they have issues with their customer retention

also the latest corporate statement does not reflect real life

so what is your issue?

On Friday, 13 November 2015, The Scream! <webmaster@the-scream.com> wrote:
Old 14-November-2015, 08:57

I don't have an issue.
Old 16-November-2015, 12:32
Screamer

Gem

good

Tags
aol, aol customer service, bt, business, cancellation, connection, customer, email, internet, line, lost, support, talk, talk talk, talktalk