Old 04-November-2006, 14:58
Waves goodbye

Smile Buying games online

For those wanting to save money on videogames (PC, XBOX, 360, PS2, PSP etc etc) ! Especially helpful for new release games, as the differences in prices are sometimes amazing.... unless you are happy to queue up at midnight and have to be the first person in line to get the first copy of a new game..... WHY ?!

http://uk.gamestracker.com/ - just enter what you're after into the search engine

Or for other countries, use this link: www.gamestracker.com
Old 10-May-2008, 20:30
Screamager

Default Re: Buying games online

buyer beware there are some online companies that just have a office in the uk for adress purposes but are registered in another contry like japan or china, they often advertise products cheaper than eveyone else and simply take your cash and dont then supply the goods one such company is called cd wow, use at your peril, as i know somone who ordered stuff weeks ago but no goods as yet and as they are based overseas there is not much any one can do
Old 20-July-2008, 17:58
haritori

Default Re: Buying games online

thanks amazing site!,

Was looking for Smash Bros, Brawl for kids currently 39.99 at my local game instore, and it was 26.64 at asda!

Brilliant bookedmarked and my thanks buddie.

Tags
cash, company, happy, line, online, xbox