Go Back   The Scream! > ISP FORUMS > Broadband Internet Access

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-July-2011, 18:47
northsouluk

Default Help. Can connect to Belkin new wireless router but cannot connect to internet

Can someone please help?
Had old Belkin Router for Virgin Media modem and all laptops connected to internet with no problems. Just recently had issues with Belkin router so spoke to Belkin who then issued me with a new router. Have set up the new wireless router and now having major problems connecing to the internet. Laptop (windows vista) can connect to router but will not connect to internet. Keeps saying problem with router. Have contacted Belkin who ran me through a number of things but no joy, and they say problem with laptop. Have reset laptop back to factory settings and still no joy. Also having problems connecting I-Pad and mobile phones to system now (OMG). I am not hugely techno minded so please if anyone out there can help can you please put it in laymans terms. I would be extremerly grateful. ta

Tags
belkin, internet, mobile, mobile phones, modem, router, settings, virgin, windows, wireless