Old 10-June-2011, 13:47
Jason Chapman

Default Home Hub Problems

Hi guys,
new kid on the block here. I'm usually pretty good when things break down on my computer but I am currently being plagued with problems on my BT home hub.

The wireless and broadband lights are on, but the internet and data lights are off. I have phoned BT for all the good ii did me. The call adviser wasn't any help.

I would like to know if anyone out there has had simillar problems and is there a way to fix it.

Many thanks
Jason Chapman
Old 10-June-2011, 17:05
Optimistic Curmudgeon

Default Re: Home Hub Problems

When in doubt, always try the 're-set' button, or hole first.

If that doesn't work, it's probably a brick in which case BT should supply a new one, they did when mine went wrong.
Old 10-June-2011, 21:59

Default Re: Home Hub Problems

Sounds like you also have an old v1 orv1.5 hub to as the v2 and 3 dont have data lights on

Tags
broadband, bt, bt home hub, computer, home, home hub, hub, international, internet, lights, line, make, wireless