Old 21-December-2003, 02:46
squidgy

see later post

Last edited by squidgy; 22-December-2003 at 15:22.
Old 21-December-2003, 03:29
squidgy

see later post

Last edited by squidgy; 22-December-2003 at 15:22.
Old 21-December-2003, 07:49
tazzy

SquidgY Cisplatin Carboplatin and Taxol all made me sick
Old 21-December-2003, 09:27
Appuleius

I'm tempted to think that Huntley is being made a scapegoat. By killing Holly and Jessica, Huntley has actually done exactly what the system wanted him to do. This allows the system to demonise people like Huntley, thereby allowing the system to pretend that the real problem - third world poverty - isn't actually that bad.

1) Did Huntley have a free will to, or not to, molest and murder these two innocent children..... YES or NO......

Please Squidgy no bloody daft theorising and soap boxing we know you are an exponent of that! Just say yes or no to these questions

2) Scapegoat is a person or animal (in the religious sense) who is MADE to bear the misdeeds of another. A court of law found Huntley guilty of these murders, his OWN misdeeds!...YES or NO...

3) Demonise Huntley?? didn't he demonise himself by his own freewill...YES or NO..

4) "The system" wanted him to, what system? wasn't Huntleys own perverted system of life freely chosen by him (no crap about a deprived childhood, or any amateur psychobabble, I was, as were many other decent folk, brought up in WW2, in very deprived circumstances, often hungry, often frightened, but I never murdered or ravaged any one, perhaps life in the 80s was more difficult in Yorkshire than North London in the 1940s? I dont think so) Huntley's own system ... YES or NO...

5) Third World Poverty? tell Holly and Jessica's parents that the result of their dear daughters death is because there is poverty in the third world. Is this logical ..YES or NO..

I rest my case, and may Holly and Jessica RIP and their families and friends eventually find some peace and consolation.

I do hope they don't have to read utter tripe like your post Squidgy, it would deffinately be offensive and deeply hurtful to them. Tell them "Eh that's the way it is"

To finish, are we to expect you have given every murdering ******* an excuse because of some other countries inability to manage there economies?

You have time on your hands Squidgy, get yourself of to one of these "Third World Countries" and give them some practical help, if the place was in a cold climate you could at least breath hot air on them![B][I]
Old 21-December-2003, 12:46
kdee

Can't believe it...
The News Of The World have an "exclusive" interview with Huntley today....

Saw the herds buying copies in Morrison's this morning!
Old 21-December-2003, 16:46
deezel

from sq
It's a shame that Holly and Jessica's lives have been lost as a result of this - but hey, that's the way it is. Until the issue of third world poverty is addressed, young kids are going to carry on being kidnapped and killed.

Jeez, What planet is this person from????????????????

Just
Old 21-December-2003, 23:12
我們被注定

I don't know if squidgy is just trying to be outrageous. Or he really believes what he has written!
I really think you should think about what your writing here!
That man possible molested or tried to molest those girls, then he killed them, then he set their bodies on fire!
Oh yes they were only ten years old too.
You IMHO are off your fuucking head.

Beefy.

"Thinking about what you might not be able to control, only wastes time and energy, till it eventually becomes your enemy."
Old 22-December-2003, 01:55
squidgy

see later post

Last edited by squidgy; 22-December-2003 at 15:23.
Old 22-December-2003, 02:11
squidgy

SquidgY Cisplatin Carboplatin and Taxol all made me sick
I can believe that. Apparently, cisplatin is a chemoreceptor trigger zone agonist - it directly stimulates the part of the brain which controls nausea and retching, just like the isothiocyanates that occur naturally in mustard powder. Chemotherapy meds don't have to be administered orally to make you throw up. There's evidence that they'll also make you chuck if they're snorted, injected, or dropped into the eye.

Researchers say that broccoli is good for preventing tumour formation. I can't help thinking this is more than a coincidence.
Old 22-December-2003, 11:23
STS

Hi,

@ Beefy......... I concur with your last post.

Entertaining he is though, despite the occasional ramblings. You have a choice as to how to take it, personally I use it for amusement as I strongly believe it's a wind up.

STS
Old 22-December-2003, 14:11
Appuleius

A bloody good subject isn't it for a wind up and enternainment!

Anyone need reminding what happened?

Two ten year old girls murdered their bodies burned and left in a ditch for wild animals to eat.

Squidgy you are beyond contempt and do NOT deserve to have a soapbox like this where you can hide and propogate your twisted ramblings . I have a bloody good mind to send these perverted posts of yours to a national paper SERIOUSLY

Last edited by Appuleius; 22-December-2003 at 14:21.
Old 22-December-2003, 15:03
Tony

jeez, can no one shut this demented ars*h*le up, why should he get away with posting bullshit like that

talk about not shooting the messenger, he wants something.....

surely trash like those posts should be deleted, this is a public forum after all

whether a windup or serious makes no matter
Old 22-December-2003, 15:19
squidgy

You have a choice as to how to take it, personally I use it for amusement as I strongly believe it's a wind up.
Take the point - I don't think I've explained my view very well. So forget everything I've said, and let's start again from scratch.

Firstly - I think that the issue of paedophilia is related to the issue of teenage pregnancy. I also think that the issue of teenage pregnancy is related to poverty.

In the UK and most of Europe, the industrial revolution happened somewhere around the early 19th century. In the mid 19th century, working class teenage pregnancy was the norm. It wasn't a moral issue.

I think it's reasonable to assume that paedophilia wasn't a moral issue either. Okay so I can't prove this - but I haven't seen any evidence that disproves it. If anyone cared about paedophilia - then presumably someone would have written something about it. And no-one has.

With me so far? Good.

Anyway - as time went on, history gave us free education. Then child labour restrictions. Compulsory education. Child benefit. Eventually, the school leaving age went up from 13 to 16. All good things.

While this was going on, working class life expectancy was improving, thanks to improved sanitation, improved education, vaccines, free healthcare, workplace safety improvements and council housing. Also all good things.

Everyone who wants children likes to think that they'll be able to watch them grow up. This means that when your life expectancy is very short, the imperative for teenage pregnancy is very high.

But the improved life expectancy meant that people felt that they could afford to wait. And that's a good thing too.

What happened when school-leaving age went up to 16? For the first time, school education was threatened by teenage pregnancy and parenthood. It's hard to concentrate on your lessons when you're trying to bring up a baby.

So - pubescent children needed to be told that it was wrong to become pregnant. It was wrong to have sex while they were still children, and they should wait until they've grown up. When a girl became pregnant, we thought it was her fault, and stigmatised her for it.

However - we have more sympathy for a mother than an absent father. Even if she's a teenager. Sometimes, teenage mothers play the victim card. Sometimes, they tell us they didn't know better - and sometimes this was actually true. We start thinking - could it be the father's fault?

If the father is also a teenager, then maybe he didn't know better either. So - school sex education improves. Sex education needs to start before children reach the age of 13.

However, sometimes, the father is an adult. If you've grown up and left school, we assume you really should have known better.

This is the first time we think about age-gap relationships in such a serious moral context. It's the first time that we need to distinguish a "paedophile" from a "sugar daddy".

Until that point, paedo's and sugar daddies were one and the same thing. It was the stereotypical wealthy but lonely older man, who showers impressionable naive young girls with gifts. The sugar daddy was an object of ridicule for stand-up comedians, but no-one thought he would ever do any serious harm.

However, if you're an older man who gets a teenage girl pregnant, and her education is spoiled as a result, it's no longer a joking matter. Especially if you happen to be married to someone else at the time.

At first, the paedophile can query paternity - but as DNA testing improves, this becomes harder to do. Society's attitude towards the paedophile gets progressively more harsh as time goes by. Being an absent father is bad enough - but being a paedophile is even worse. Even criminal.

But the paedophile has a trump card. When a girl becomes pregnant, it's natural for her to tell the father first. The stigma attached to teenage pregnancy prevents the girl from telling anyone else.

Suddenly, the paedophile has an idea. He realises he can save himself a lot of problems down the line if he kills the teenage mother. He must destroy the body to the point that no-one will know she was ever pregnant. He must also stitch someone else up for the murder.

But there's a snag - how can he stitch someone up? What motive would someone have for killing a child? It's difficult to think of one apart from this.

However, the increasing moral hysteria around paedophilia can actually play to the paedophile's advantage. People now believe that their children are genuinely at risk from child sex abductors who will kill their children. I suspect this means that it's much easier for genuine paedophiles to stitch up other suspected paedophiles on flimsier evidence than it was in the past.

Of course, the fact that paedophiles often do kill their victims serves to increase that moral hysteria. As far as Joe Public is concerned, paedophilia is no longer about teenage pregnancy and sugar daddies - it's now about kidnap and child abuse.

I gues you're thinking - what about pre-pubescents? You can't get pregnant before you reach puberty - so why do paedophiles kill them too?

Here's my theory. Back in the days when paedophiles and sugar daddies were one and the same thing, teenage pregnancy didn't matter very much. Therefore, sex which didn't result in pregnancy wouldn't have mattered at all.

Nowadays, it's not about pregnancy, it's just about sex. A child doesn't have to be pregnant any more in order to blackmail an adult over a sexual encounter. If this happens, the adult will probably be very tempted to kill her. Especially if he has a lot to lose.

With me so far?

Last edited by squidgy; 22-December-2003 at 15:28.
Old 22-December-2003, 15:32
Tony

cannot be arsed reading all that, but why delete all that was there before, have a memory of being castigated by Squidgy for doing that

pots and kettles come to mind

but would have do doubt that copies of the posts exist on many computers
Old 22-December-2003, 15:53
squidgy

Anyway - no I don't honestly believe that third world poverty causes paedophilia, yes that was a wind-up. However, I think that teenage pregnancy is linked to poverty - and I think this article explains it very well. It's more specifically about inner-city poverty in the developed world, but I think the same things are probably true of the third world too.

More to the point - I think that the stigmatisation of the sugar daddy creates a strong incentive for the paedophile to kill, which didn't exist in the past. I like to think that society is really able to do something about it - but we don't seem to be very interested.

I also think that being aware of poverty and inequality issues helps you to put the issue of teenage pregnancy and paedophilia into perspective. Being aware doesn't solve the problem - but I think that awareness is the first step.
Old 22-December-2003, 15:56
squidgy

cannot be arsed reading all that, but why delete all that was there before, have a memory of being castigated by Squidgy for doing that
Um - because I didn't explain it in the way that I wanted it to be interpreted.

You suggested yourself that the posts be deleted, and I thought that was a good idea. Why make things more complicated than strictly necessary?
Old 22-December-2003, 15:57
STS

Hi,

Squidgy.......

You're on something aren't you ?

STS
Old 22-December-2003, 16:05
Tony

Um - because I didn't explain it in the way that I wanted it to be interpreted.
You suggested yourself that the posts be deleted, and I thought that was a good idea. Why make things more complicated than strictly necessary
bullsh1t, you deleted them either because you were told to or because you got frightened that this time you had gone too far

a windup?? personally i dont think so, your posts only become that as a defence when others take issue
Old 22-December-2003, 17:12
Appuleius

You are an absolute deranged tw*t (Squidgy).

My point is a bloody gut wrenching sickening totallly perverted act of savagary by Huntley (who wants a rope end around his neck) for snuffing out two innocent girls, and you Squidgy make a "wind up" out of it your beyond contempt!

Tony summed it up you went to far and you got frightened of the results of your garbage (as most of the sh*t you write is).

Go forth and multiply.
Old 22-December-2003, 17:44
squidgy

Going back a bit - merlin made a very valid point.
Yet when we see someone who is attracted to someone below the legal age in this country, they are classed as perverts.
And I have a theory about why they're considered perverts in this country, but not others.

I tried to explain that theory - but ballsed it up. Oops. So I deleted it, and tried again. I think I've done a bit better this time.
Old 22-December-2003, 17:48
Tony

thats rubbish

how can people know if you balls it up, repost the other stuff and let people make their own minds up
Old 22-December-2003, 18:17
squidgy

how can people know if you balls it up, repost the other stuff and let people make their own minds up
How can any of us ever know that you ever mean anything you say? We can't. The best we can do is take your word for it. No-one is better qualified to explain your opinion than you. There's no point in us accusing you of meaning something you didn't, if you flatly deny it. Same is true for the rest of us.

The deleted posts ain't coming back, and that's final.
Old 22-December-2003, 18:57
Appuleius

Dont worry Squidgy I know a few Screamers who have copies of all your trash.
So if you want reminding of them (or any one else!) they can be "sent on"
Old 22-December-2003, 20:33
Tony

How can any of us ever know that you ever mean anything you say?
as i have commented before when you try and shift emphasis and blame we are not talking about me

it is your OTT bullshit that is under discussion

and dont be too sure the posts are not coming back, they might well!
Old 22-December-2003, 21:10
squidgy

Grow up.
Closed Thread

Tags
123, abuse, adsl, bad, computer, fashion, free, gifts, google, happy, key, law, line, lost, make, messenger, offer, opinion, public, relationships, screen, software, talk, zone