Go Back   The Scream! > COMPUTER RELATED > Hardware > ADSL Router Mods

Old 07-March-2013, 06:04
Screamer

Default Re: [NEW] Orange "Bright Box" router hacking :-)

The default WPA password would be a variable length.
It's normally made up of three random words separated with dashes.

I.e. "HOLE-WIND-BAT". It's normally on the sticker underneath.

The router access default is "admin" and then the password on the sticker underneath.
Old 07-March-2013, 06:06
Screamer

Signals Levels are TTL!
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
So would I need a converter of some sort, or will a USB to serial adapter do it for me?
Thanks for the info.
Old 12-March-2013, 20:16
Screamer

As I have no idea how to get TTL to RS232 at the required speeds, is there anyone who can supply me with the two image files I need?

I am unsure if personal information is saved in the dumped data, but if not, I'd find any help really, really great.

Thanks.
Old 22-March-2013, 17:16
Screamer

Has anybody tried to drop an image on this with TFTP and PXE boot??

I know the BT home hubs will send out a request for a bootp image but they have some wierd hash that the image has to pass.

What about using that ACS (TR-069) to gain remote access without a serial connection.

I'm going to be purchasing one of these soon and will try reading from serial with my Arduino but really it sounds like a good piece of hardware It would be really cool if we can find a software hack for this.

anyway thank to unlokia for this thread!!!
Old 27-March-2013, 15:47
Screamer

Hi again folks.

I decided to order a USB to Serial converter from eBay.

It arrived this morning so I set to work with the tutorials and the start.

I am now getting the expected data upon starting the router, and sure enough, there is a problem with one of the image files.

This is what I am seeing at the end of the input:

*** Press any key to stop auto run (3 seconds) ***
Auto run second count down: 0
Loading primary image ...
Invalid U-Boot image
web info: Waiting for connection on socket 0.
BrightBox>
All I am left with is the basic commands.

I then went to my working BrightBox and after connecting it to the converter, I get the expected data.

What I am unable to do is get further than the basic commands as the router doesn't end its boot process, so there is no "BrightBox" prompt.
The first page of this thread shows a bootlog that ends with,
System Start with Normal Phase
root@BrightBox:/ #
but mine isn't like that.

Here is a snippet. You can see where I have typed stuff and had no response.

Host MIPS Clock divider pwrsaving is enabled
DDR Self Refresh pwrsaving is enabled
System Start with Normal Phase
action name is add
product name is 90c/1000/1000
sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
time[FFFFFFFF] Emily-PC 192.168.1.34 br0 70:1A:04:2B:3D:BB
Host: 70:1A:04:2B:3D:BB[192.168.1.34] add into the leases entry 34
1 Jan 00:01:39 sntp[3908]: Error looking up (A) ntp.readytoconnect.co.uk: Name or service not known
Unable to resolve hostname(s)
time[ 76A700] Jezs-3GS 192.168.2.48 br1 84:29:99:8D:B5:91
Host: 84:29:99:8D:B5:91[192.168.2.48] add into the leases entry 48
1 Jan 00:02:03 sntp[4010]: Error looking up (A) ntp.readytoconnect.co.uk: Name or service not known
1 Jan 00:02:27 sntp[4062]: Error looking up (A) ntp.readytoconnect.co.uk: Name or service not known
killall5

1 Jan 00:02:52 sntp[4117]: Error looking up (A) ntp.readytoconnect.co.uk: Name or service not known
Can anyone advise me as to what I am doing wrong?

I do know that the one we use must be a later revision as there are no header pins. To get my adapter connected I had to solder to the pads on the board.
Is it possible the firmware has been changed to stop the activities of people like us?

Just to add, if I actually type - root@BrightBox:/ - and then any command, it does respond by telling me that I have entered an invalid .sh command.

The "root@BrightBox:/" is the prompt, but isn't shown, I have to type it, so it does recognise the input, it just doesn't act on it. There must be a way to drop out of the process it's in.
Also, if I plug / unplug an ethernet cable or a USB drive, it reacts and I see the data, so obviously it monitors the ports ect..

Thanks.

Last edited by RaggedyMan; 28-March-2013 at 13:44.
Old 29-March-2013, 23:53
Screamer

Hi again folks.

This is what I am seeing at the end of the input:

All I am left with is the basic commands.

I then went to my working BrightBox and after connecting it to the converter, I get the expected data.

What I am unable to do is get further than the basic commands as the router doesn't end its boot process, so there is no "BrightBox" prompt.
The first page of this thread shows a bootlog that ends with,

but mine isn't like that.

Here is a snippet. You can see where I have typed stuff and had no response.

Can anyone advise me as to what I am doing wrong?

I do know that the one we use must be a later revision as there are no header pins. To get my adapter connected I had to solder to the pads on the board.
Is it possible the firmware has been changed to stop the activities of people like us?

Just to add, if I actually type - root@BrightBox:/ - and then any command, it does respond by telling me that I have entered an invalid .sh command.

The "root@BrightBox:/" is the prompt, but isn't shown, I have to type it, so it does recognise the input, it just doesn't act on it. There must be a way to drop out of the process it's in.
Also, if I plug / unplug an ethernet cable or a USB drive, it reacts and I see the data, so obviously it monitors the ports ect..

Thanks.
Originally Posted by RaggedyMan View Post
I'm having the same issue, I have both an EE birght box and an orange one, both have the JTAG pins removed, I have only soldered in the pins onto the EE box so far, and I like you do not get a root prompt, it really frustrates me that ISPs would go this far to stop enthusasts from having control over their own hardware.

I will see if i can get hold of an old orange firmware from somewhere and try flashing it which looks like it can be done through the webUI. Unlockia if you are reading this I would be very appreciative if you had a backup of your firmware knocking about on your PC.

I will solder in the JTAG pins on the orange box but I think it will be the same story.

All i want to do is get root acess and maybe turn off this TR-069 rubbish so my hardware is my own.
Old 30-March-2013, 12:55
Screamer

Ok, I've got root telnet on the EE brightbox,

I may post a more detailed guide soon as I need to see what I did that worked,

but in essance I connected with serial and was having the same problem as above so plugged in some cat5 and set my computer IP to that of the server mentioned in some of the brightbox's settings 192.168.1.99 also When you interrupt the boot process and get those few options that you can change as mentioned by unlockia there is an option to change the boot image / firmware to 1 or 2, I changed it to 2 and it seems to be an older firmware maybe a production firmware.

I then booted the router and visited these links to the hidden config pages:

http://192.168.1.1/u132xzp32aai.htm

http://192.168.1.1/xc324m12sdlo.htm

http://192.168.1.1/yds32u872vld.htm

http://192.168.1.1/z983erv3210ba.htm

The top one was the only one I could access and to do this you have to be already logged in as admin to the webUI, then clikcing the top link I got a page with a single button that says turn on "manufacturer mode" or some such thing, I clicked this and waited then later I may have rebooted the router. The router booted and dropped into root terminal like the original post, you can then start the telnetd and connect to it but you have to use user: admin password: password You will not be able to connect with your default password printed on your device, I think the same now applies to the webUI.

As a side note I purchased a USB to Serial TTL PL2303HX from ebay and could not get keyboard input to get sent to serial using minicom on ubuntu, I could read all the boot messages but could not input, so I used Gtkterm which worked wonderfully once the baud and parity settings are set.
Old 30-March-2013, 13:00
Screamer

Also if you are connecting via ethernet then u need to turn off other network connections if they are on the same subnet and you won't get the webGUI to work.
Old 30-March-2013, 15:08
Screamer

Ok I've found some files which relate to TR-069 on the brightbox, I am reluctant to delete or modify them on the Brightbox itself as I do not know how to restore the partitions that I have backed up, I don't want to end up with a bricked router and a back-up sat on my PC useless.

so the files I have found that pertain to TR-069 are:

www/cgi/cgi_tr69.js

www/cpe/cpe.cgi

lib/libarc_tr69nodes.so

lib/libarc_tr69.so

usr/sbin/sh_tr69_init.sh

There maybe more I havn't found but I'm pretty confident they won't be able to play with MY hardware after I have removed these files.

So does anybody know how to restore a flash image from a partition back-up?
Old 30-March-2013, 19:04
Screamer

I've found the offending javascript that enforces the @fs username and locks the brightbox to orange, it is located in:

www/atm1init.htm

Code:
		var Username_Domain=f.ISP_Username.value.substring(f.ISP_Username.value.indexOf('@',0),f.ISP_Username.value.length);
		for (var i=0;DOMAIN_NAME_ARRAY[i]!=null;i++)
		{
			if(Username_Domain==DOMAIN_NAME_ARRAY[i]){
				bDomain_exist=1;
				break;
			}
		}
		if(bDomain_exist==0)
		{
			if ((f.ISP_Username.value!="bt_test_user@fs")&&(f.ISP_Username.value!="bt_test@startup_domain")&&(f.ISP_Username.value!="bt_test_user@startup_domain")&&(f.ISP_Username.value!="speedtest@speedtest_domain"))
			{
				AlertM(2101);
				f.ISP_Username.focus();
				return false;
			}

}
AND

www/atmpvc.htm

Code:
			}
		}
		if(bDomain_exist==0)
		{
			if ((f.ISP_Username.value!="bt_test_user@fs")&&(f.ISP_Username.value!="bt_test@startup_domain")&&(f.ISP_Username.value!="bt_test_user@startup_domain")&&(f.ISP_Username.value!="speedtest@speedtest_domain"))
			{
				AlertM(2101);
				f.ISP_Username.focus();
				return false;
			}
I'm not a coder I would love to know if there are any js people that could see a way around this restriction without having to write a custom firmware because I don't think I have the skills to do that. I can post the full files if needed.
Old 30-March-2013, 21:12
Screamer

Ok, I've got root telnet on the EE brightbox,

I may post a more detailed guide soon as I need to see what I did that worked,
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
Better get writing that guide as you have just become my new bestest friend.

I wouldn't have known where to start with this and your post was just pure genius.

The only snag was that the "u pri" command would fail, but as the web UI was working and requesting the files, I just used that page and the broken BB is now fully functional.

Thanks so much for that, I hate to bin anything, lol. Its just a shame I cant use it to repeat my wireless for my WII / XBOX / SkyHD, although I have a crap Belkin router with DD-WRT for that.
Old 30-March-2013, 21:36
Screamer

The only snag was that the "u pri" command would fail, but as the web UI was working and requesting the files, I just used that page and the broken BB is now fully functional.
I didn't do any u pri command all I did was the M & C commands without parameters and cycled thru and changed the boot image from 1 => 2.

I will have to write a guide, I want to get it fully opened up, but need some help with that.

Anyway glad to be of service,

Thanks
Old 30-March-2013, 21:46
Screamer

I needed to extract the "sysimg" from the working router and it was your help that let me get to the commands to do that.

To get the "sysimg.bin" file to the broken router, the command is "u pri" while running the TFTP server. If I went to the router admin on 192.168.1.1, it would only display requesters for the sysimg and bootldr files, which was my original posts.

Using the web UI to select the sysimg.bin file, it uploaded it succesfully.

Its handy to look at the serial output while this is happening as there is a progress indicator that doesn't appear on the UI.

Hope that clears that up
Old 30-March-2013, 21:50
Screamer

I needed to extract the "sysimg" from the working router and it was your help that let me get to the commands to do that.

To get the "sysimg.bin" file to the broken router, the command is "u pri" while running the TFTP server. If I went to the router admin on 192.168.1.1, it would only display requesters for the sysimg and bootldr files, which was my original posts.

Using the web UI to select the sysimg.bin file, it uploaded it succesfully.

Its handy to look at the serial output while this is happening as there is a progress indicator that doesn't appear on the UI.

Hope that clears that up
That's sweet, I've used PXE and TFTP before but did'nt think the routers webUI would work at such a low level thats cool. Have you got a copy of that image file? how did you get it in that format? because all the original links in this thread are dead for me and the only backup I can get is of the partitions themselfs individually. If I can get an image file I might be able to modify it.
Old 30-March-2013, 22:01
Screamer

That's sweet, I've used PXE and TFTP before but did'nt think the routers webUI would work at such a low level thats cool. Have you got a copy of that image file? how did you get it in that format? because all the original links in this thread are dead for me and the only backup I can get is of the partitions themselfs individually. If I can get an image file I might be able to modify it.
I saved out all 6 partitions as listed by Unlokia. I'm not sure what you mean by "image" file as i thought thats what they were!

It gets saved to the USB drive in the correct format, I just had to make sure the name was correct. I'm happy to get it to you if you think it would be any good to you. I dont think there is any personal info in it as there are other config files.
Old 30-March-2013, 22:06
Screamer

I saved out all 6 partitions as listed by Unlokia. I'm not sure what you mean by "image" file as i thought thats what they were!

It gets saved to the USB drive in the correct format, I just had to make sure the name was correct. I'm happy to get it to you if you think it would be any good to you. I dont think there is any personal info in it as there are other config files.

ahhhhh I hadn't even looked at them properly you are right , I'll be ok with having a go at modding the ones I have but thank you.

Thanks
Old 31-March-2013, 05:50
Screamer

Ok So i learned a few interesting things from looking over the boot logs

I have now been able to successfully change the Broadband username by calling TR69 command code and setting the parameters then flashing to memory, the command does this automatically so no need to get messy with assembly language and what not, You should be able to set any device parameters you desire as the TR69 list is extensive, although I havn't tested more.

Code:
util_xdsl_cli
util_ccfg_cli
util_wlan_cli
/bin/arc_tr69

root@BrightBox:/ # /bin/arc_tr69       
Usage:
	/bin/util_ccfg_cli showcfg [section]
	/bin/util_ccfg_cli get <parameter>@<section>
	/bin/util_ccfg_cli del <parameter>@<section>
	/bin/util_ccfg_cli set <parameter>@<section>=<value>
	/bin/util_ccfg_cli commitcfg [FLASH | FILE]
	/bin/util_ccfg_cli reinit

So For BT I ran:
root@BrightBox:/ # /bin/arc_tr69 
/bin/util_ccfg_cli get username@wan#001
(it will output current BB username)

/bin/util_ccfg_cli set username@wan#001=bthomehub@btinternet.com

root@BrightBox:/ # /bin/util_ccfg_cli commitcfg [flash]

tar: removing leading '/' from member names
ramdisk/etc/config/
ramdisk/etc/config/backup.bin
ramdisk/etc/config/glbcfg.save
Saving -1 data as erase_begin 0x00000000 is not on sector boundary 0x00000000
Saving 1 data as erase_end 0x0000ffff is not on sector boundary 0x00010000
Programming was started: (Image Size: 000023A0) vs (MTD Size: 00010000) >>>
preImageSize >> Writing back -1 data as erase_begin 0x00000000 is not on sector boundary 0x00000000
Wrote back at 0x00000000 size -1
postImageSize >> Writing back 1 data as erase_end 0x0000ffff is not on sector boundary 0x00010000
Wrote back at 0x0000ffff size 1
root@BrightBox:/ # reboot

Wait until it reboots and check your changes were saved by:

root@BrightBox:/ # /bin/util_ccfg_cli get username@wan#001
bthomehub@btinternet.com
Old 31-March-2013, 06:02
Screamer

List of TR69 parameters listed with
Code:
/bin/util_ccfg_cli showcfg
Too long to post you can find the params you can set here:

http://pastebin.com/9bXSKAqZ

Don't want to hijack unlokias thread but I also am broke and unemployed at the mo, the Mrs is starting to say
"ah we never do anything or go out anymore" lol so donations would be very much appreciated:

Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=UZNP3FVQ9G6RL

Bitcoin: 12j2DRmNAW9ZQRGbSFvZUT56PuGNRj1bW7

Last edited by whitenight639; 31-March-2013 at 10:23.
Old 13-April-2013, 04:24
Screamager

List of TR69 parameters listed with
Code:
/bin/util_ccfg_cli showcfg
Too long to post you can find the params you can set here:

http://pastebin.com/9bXSKAqZ

Don't want to hijack unlokias thread but I also am broke and unemployed at the mo, the Mrs is starting to say
"ah we never do anything or go out anymore" lol so donations would be very much appreciated:

Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=UZNP3FVQ9G6RL

Bitcoin: 12j2DRmNAW9ZQRGbSFvZUT56PuGNRj1bW7
If they're going to donate to you, I'd hope you'd join the queue mate, seeing as I was the one who put all the legwork in and hacked it in the first place. To be honest, I am more than happy for people to donate to you, but I'd hope they'd also consider donating to me, since you'd very likely not even be at this stage, had I not made all the effort - which I was happy to do - to get you progressed this far

Thank you

Last edited by unlokia; 13-April-2013 at 04:29.
Old 13-April-2013, 08:21
Screamer

If they're going to donate to you, I'd hope you'd join the queue mate, seeing as I was the one who put all the legwork in and hacked it in the first place. To be honest, I am more than happy for people to donate to you, but I'd hope they'd also consider donating to me, since you'd very likely not even be at this stage, had I not made all the effort - which I was happy to do - to get you progressed this far

Thank you
Originally Posted by unlokia View Post

I realise my donation request post was cheeky, I apologise, It was only posted out of necessity. I would hope that anybody considering donating to me would have already donated to you.

Anyway If there is anything in the future that needs opening up I would be happy to collaborate with you on it.
Old 13-April-2013, 17:42
Screamager

I realise my donation request post was cheeky, I apologise, It was only posted out of necessity. I would hope that anybody considering donating to me would have already donated to you.

Anyway If there is anything in the future that needs opening up I would be happy to collaborate with you on it.
I forgive you

Yes, that would be good, but it won't be yet, if ever, since I am currently working on another Orange product - the "San Diego" mobile 'phone

Take care.
Old 14-April-2013, 22:04

so has it been hacked and can i use another isp
if so please explain in easy steps
Old 15-April-2013, 18:02
Screamer

I forgive you

Yes, that would be good, but it won't be yet, if ever, since I am currently working on another Orange product - the "San Diego" mobile 'phone

Take care.
Hi Unlokia,

You seem to be the most knowledgable person in the world on this router... hoping you don't give up on it entirely!

And thanks also to Whitenight639 for taking up the challenge too.

I'm not trying to hack the thing (yet!), but I'm struggling with a problem with the USB port that EE/Orange seem helpless to solve and have no knowledge in dealing with. You're my best bet to figure out if it's doable.

So, the USB port allows me to wirelessly share a FAT32 memory stick across my network. But... I have a 4TB hard drive that is partitioned (2TB HFS+ (not supported by BrightBox) and 1.7GB FAT32 partition (should be supported)). Plugging this in, the BrightBox doesn't seem to want to recognise it. After about 10mins after plugging in the drive, brightbox does eventually appear as a shared drive - but when I click on it, it just doesn't connect (and in the router settings, it says No supported USB device connected).

I'll certainly contribute to your PayPal accounts if you can help me nut through a solution (I'm no programmer or hacker though).

Thanks for all your work guys.
Old 15-April-2013, 19:51
Screamager

Hi Unlokia,

You seem to be the most knowledgable person in the world on this router... hoping you don't give up on it entirely!

And thanks also to Whitenight639 for taking up the challenge too.

I'm not trying to hack the thing (yet!), but I'm struggling with a problem with the USB port that EE/Orange seem helpless to solve and have no knowledge in dealing with. You're my best bet to figure out if it's doable.

So, the USB port allows me to wirelessly share a FAT32 memory stick across my network. But... I have a 4TB hard drive that is partitioned (2TB HFS+ (not supported by BrightBox) and 1.7GB FAT32 partition (should be supported)). Plugging this in, the BrightBox doesn't seem to want to recognise it. After about 10mins after plugging in the drive, brightbox does eventually appear as a shared drive - but when I click on it, it just doesn't connect (and in the router settings, it says No supported USB device connected).

I'll certainly contribute to your PayPal accounts if you can help me nut through a solution (I'm no programmer or hacker though).

Thanks for all your work guys.
Originally Posted by iambasil View Post

Hey!

Let me format an NTFS flash drive and get back to you within the hour. I'd think that a single partition only, would be the option you are going to need.

Thank you
Old 15-April-2013, 20:09
Screamer

Hey!

Let me format an NTFS flash drive and get back to you within the hour. I'd think that a single partition only, would be the option you are going to need.

Thank you
Thanks Unlokia/(white glass too?),

The single partition is a problem because I need to use the same drive to back up my Mac computers - which is why I have half as an HFS+. The other half I need Mac writable too - hence FAT32. In honesty, I'd probably want a 3rd NTFS partition too that I'll use to back up my Windows 'Boot Camp' partition on my mac too.

Not a huge urgency, but thanks very much for your kind support.

Basil
Old 15-April-2013, 20:21
Screamager

Thanks Unlokia/(white glass too?),

The single partition is a problem because I need to use the same drive to back up my Mac computers - which is why I have half as an HFS+. The other half I need Mac writable too - hence FAT32. In honesty, I'd probably want a 3rd NTFS partition too that I'll use to back up my Windows 'Boot Camp' partition on my mac too.

Not a huge urgency, but thanks very much for your kind support.

Basil

Hello Basil - yes, I am also "glossywhite"

I recall Mac OS X not being able to write to NTFS - I was a Mac user from 2006-2011, and it was one thing I found pretty daft - my Ubuntu writes ok :-/

Okay, I have formatted and plugged in an 8Gb NTFS drive to the Bright Box, and it appears immediately on my network, as I had remembered it as doing. As for your partitioned drive, I can only say that maybe an extra, smaller drive with a single NTFS partition could be a worthwhile investment, as I am unsure as to whether or not the firmware supports multiple partitions. I used to have a 32Gb SanDisk flash drive, formatted as NTFS, plugged into mine permanently, to stream videos from - many of which were very large files.

If you find this information of help (and only if you genuinely found this helpful - there's no pressure for funds ) please feel free to donate (gift payment only please):

PayPal: --->

Many thanks, and God bless you - have a wonderful evening
Old 15-April-2013, 21:35
Screamer

Thanks unlokia. Re this statement:
I can only say that maybe an extra, smaller drive with a single NTFS partition could be a worthwhile investment, as I am unsure as to whether or not the firmware supports multiple partitions.
Is there any way to check this? EE weren't able to give me the specifications of what was supported. (I'm conscious that it could be something else - e.g. the size of my partitions - over 1.5TB each)

If not possible with the current firmware, it sounds like I have two options:
1. (possibly) hack the firmware to make it recognise partitioned drives
2. Use another hard drive and resign my lovely Blade Runner to being a lowly stand alone 'plug it in when you need it' hard drive

I have no idea if 1 is even possible, but I'm guessing you'll most likely know.

Have a great evening, thanks Unlokia.

P.S. I have an 8GB FAT32 stick (not partitioned) that it also works fine for, so NTFS not a requirement
Old 15-April-2013, 22:25
Screamager

Thanks unlokia. Re this statement:
Is there any way to check this? EE weren't able to give me the specifications of what was supported. (I'm conscious that it could be something else - e.g. the size of my partitions - over 1.5TB each)

If not possible with the current firmware, it sounds like I have two options:
1. (possibly) hack the firmware to make it recognise partitioned drives
2. Use another hard drive and resign my lovely Blade Runner to being a lowly stand alone 'plug it in when you need it' hard drive

I have no idea if 1 is even possible, but I'm guessing you'll most likely know.

Have a great evening, thanks Unlokia.

P.S. I have an 8GB FAT32 stick (not partitioned) that it also works fine for, so NTFS not a requirement
## I would say that hacking for multiple partitions is way too complex, and I've no idea how to do that.

## I'd say it is unlikely that it's the partition sizes, more likely the fact that it *is* partitioned.

Here is a screenshot of my NTFS drive being shared:

To summarise: I'd get a SINGLE NTFS drive and share it.

PS: - VERY important:

Once you have the SINGLE drive (NTFS) shared via the network, it no longer appears as NTFS to the Mac, it just appears as a networked share which is read/write enabled. Granted, it will be nowhere near as fast with read/write speeds as when it is connected to the Mac, and won't be bootable, but usable for storage? Yes.

Here - I took some screenshots of it working, on my Mac:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2200869...7633256522038/

Take care

Last edited by unlokia; 15-April-2013 at 22:38.
Old 15-April-2013, 22:57
Screamer

Cheers Unlokia,

Not quite the solution I was hoping for, but at least now I can stop wasting my time on it and move on!

Thanks for your time and effort to investigate. I've sent something to your PayPal as a thanks.

B
Old 16-April-2013, 00:50
Screamager

Cheers Unlokia,

Not quite the solution I was hoping for, but at least now I can stop wasting my time on it and move on!

Thanks for your time and effort to investigate. I've sent something to your PayPal as a thanks.

B
Oh my! That was extremely generous of you - I was only expecting a couple of pounds - that's all I was asking for.

God bless you, thank you so much!

Tags
419, adsl, beauty, brightbox, broadband, compare, delay, dhcp, dns, feature, files, firmware, flash, hack, hacking, home, key, line, lock, make, mobile, nat, network, orange, port, product, router, settings, sharing, tools, web, wireless