Go Back   The Scream! > COMPUTER RELATED > General Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-May-2010, 12:43
Screamer

Unhappy Lotus Notes 8 (NSF) to Outlook 2003 (PST)

Hi guys,

Need some serious help since Ive been going round in circles since this morning.

One of the lawyers has dropped off a laptop to us with Lotus Notes 8 installed on it as the email client.

There are roughly 2051 emails (some with attachments). The lawyer wants all emails printed along with the attachments, unfortuantely I am unable to find an option to print emails AND attachments like in outlook.

Is there a way I can get all the emails converted into PST so that I can then put the PST file on a USB stick and give it to our print team to print off?

So far I have been using Systools Export Notes v7.6 DEMO but out of the 2046 mailbox items that it finds, it only exports something 100+ documents. We need all of them

I managed to locate some coding to engineer the archive factility in Lotus Notes to export the emails to .eml files. This works but does not put the resulting emails into chronological order

HELP!

Tags
access, converter, email, files, free, internet, laptop, lotus notes, nsf to pst, outlook, product, pst converter, recover, recovery, software, tech, tools