Old 13-August-2015, 12:16

Default Excel Repair Tool

Corrupted Excel Files, I always try Open and Repair function of MS Excel first. It is built-in repair function that helps me fix my corrupt .xlsx files and open them. As it is a built-in feature, it has a drawback. It might not work in severe corruption issues. In such situation, we can try a third-party recovery tool for corrupt Excel.I would recommend Excel Repair Tool software which to recover data from corrupt XLSX files that helps helps you repair corrupt .xlsx files and recovers your maximum possible data from them. To know more about this software and to download its free demo version, visit: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stella...el-repair.html
Old 13-April-2016, 15:11

Default Re: Excel Repair Tool

You can repair corrupted Excel file of .xls/.xlsx format you need to use third party DataExcelRepairTools, this tool to repair corrupt all type of Excel files. Which works great and easily repair damaged corrupted file due to unexpected system shut down, virus, macro issue or any other reason. You can also try to check out a free demo version from here: http://www.datarepairtools.com/excel-recovery.html
Old 24-June-2016, 11:15
Screamer

Thumbs up Re: Excel Repair Tool

There're two ways to repair Excel file: you can try few easy manual tricks or you can use a professional recovery tool. Let's first talk about the manual tricks which don't require any third-party paid tool. Let me share a blog post here in which you can find the manual tricks with detailed information.

Few Easy Tips & Tricks to Repair Corrupt Excel File | N. Sem's Blog

The blog post shared above will help you repair Excel file with three different manual tricks. But if the manual tricks fail or don't work, then only you should try a professional recovery solution. In the market, there're many software companies which provided paid recovery tools. You can try any one of them. You can download free demo version of Excel Recovery tool to repair Excel file and to recover your data from it. For more information, you can visit: www.data-recovery-solutions.com/xlsx-repair.html

Thanks and best regards.

Tags
feature, files, free, recover, recovery, share, software, talk, tools, virus