Go Back   The Scream! > COMPUTER RELATED > General Software

Old 18-May-2010, 12:43
Screamer

Unhappy Lotus Notes 8 (NSF) to Outlook 2003 (PST)

Hi guys,

Need some serious help since Ive been going round in circles since this morning.

One of the lawyers has dropped off a laptop to us with Lotus Notes 8 installed on it as the email client.

There are roughly 2051 emails (some with attachments). The lawyer wants all emails printed along with the attachments, unfortuantely I am unable to find an option to print emails AND attachments like in outlook.

Is there a way I can get all the emails converted into PST so that I can then put the PST file on a USB stick and give it to our print team to print off?

So far I have been using Systools Export Notes v7.6 DEMO but out of the 2046 mailbox items that it finds, it only exports something 100+ documents. We need all of them

I managed to locate some coding to engineer the archive factility in Lotus Notes to export the emails to .eml files. This works but does not put the resulting emails into chronological order

HELP!
Old 26-May-2010, 21:58
alexbrills

Default Re: Lotus Notes 8 (NSF) to Outlook 2003 (PST)

We have also used Export Notes in past for one of our migration project and it works fine.

Full version will convert all emails and you can get the FREE support from SysTools Staff, they are very knowlegable and helpful staff.

Get the support from http://www.systoolsgroup.com
Old 28-June-2014, 05:20

I recommend you to try NSF to PST Software that specialized to run Recover Data Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion or any of Outlook .pst versions from Lotus Notes. NSF to PST Software is one of the best email migration software that exports entire data .nsf to .pst.

For more info visit the product websites:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/ns...converter.html
Old 04-August-2014, 10:36
Screamer

I've used NSF to PST software but found it difficult to use. It wasn't exactly user friendly!
Old 04-February-2015, 12:55

If you want to perform Notes to Outlook data migration then you can select any appropriate software (lots available on internet). I have heard about Export Notes that specially designed for this purpose and execute Notes .nsf to Outlook .pst conversion very easily. You may also go for it-
Old 20-April-2015, 07:17

Here I like to Lotus Notes to Outlook Recovery which is very reliable for migration of NSF file in PST, Text, HTML and RTF file format with entire attachment such as convert mailbox properties starting from To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Attachments. Also Support all Lotus Notes: 6.0/ 6.5/ 7.0/ 8.0, 8.5, 8.5.3 and 9.0.1.

Visit the link for more info: - http://www.mannatsoftware.com/kernel...o-outlook.html

Thanks
Old 22-April-2015, 09:11
Screamer

Utilize Kernel for NSF to PST Converter software, that expertly migrates large number of Lotus Notes files to PST format without any data lose. Software provide free demo edition to checkout of NSF files conversion in PST. Get download from here http://www.nsfpst.org/
Old 22-May-2015, 09:41

Perfect NST to PST Converter software is an efficient software for converting NSF file to Outlook PST files. Lotus Notes (.NSF) files to importable MS Outlook (.PST) files . This software save converted mails in Office 365, RTF, PDF & HTML Format also.

Read more and free download click here :- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/nsf...converter.html
Old 20-July-2015, 12:35

Recently I used the same program and it works perfectly for me. Earlier I noticed that a few extra features are added in the program, it may be also helpful for you. You can download the latest edition of Export Notes software from: http://quickdata.org/nsf-to-pst.html
Old 09-December-2015, 06:59
Screamer

Thumbs up Re: Lotus Notes 8 (NSF) to Outlook 2003 (PST)

To convert NSF to PST format, you can import your data from NSF database to Outlook PST file using a simple manual trick. In this manual trick, first you need to export Lotus Notes NSF filesí data, and then you can import the exported data to MS Outlook. You can take reference from this blog post:

An Effortless Way to Convert NSF to PST Format | N. Sem's Blog

The manual trick does not require any third-party tool or any other cost. You must try it before using any third-party paid tool. I hope this would be helpful.

Thanks.
Old 21-December-2015, 06:49

There are many professional utility available, by which you can easily migrate NSF data to PST file format. I would like to suggest you such a perfect NSF to PST Converter tool. You can check out this application along with a free trial from here : http://www.export-notes-to-outlook.com
Old 25-August-2016, 07:29
Screamer

A user who are using email client application of IBM lotus Note (or due to the some other reasons) sometimes needs conversion of IBM Lotus Note NSF files into an Outlook PST format so that Outlook user can access information of IBM Lotus Note Email client in their own Outlook application. If you are looking for the same solution than you should try manual technique first the link: http://goo.gl/EJZ9AK
Old 01-May-2017, 11:20
Screamer

NSF to PST Converter From SysInfo converts Lotus Notes (.NSF) files to Outlook (.PST) files. The converter lets you migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook by exporting items of NSF file including emails, attachments, contacts, etc to PST file.

Tags
access, converter, email, files, free, internet, laptop, lotus notes, outlook, product, recover, recovery, software, tech, tools