Go Back   The Scream! > COMMUNITY FORUMS > General Chatty Stuff

Old 26-July-2004, 21:39
Screamager

Originally posted by druid
Now I may well be the 'odd one out' as far as men go and perhaps I am a little 'Kinky' (perhaps quite a lot kinky, Lol) but I do honestly find that I am much more turned on at the sight of a lady in 'sexy' underwear than I do when I see them in the raw, I think that it is something to do with 'leaving something to the imagination' It is not a Hang-up and I am sure that there must be at least a few other men who have my depravities otherwise why are so many women featured as sexy when shown in magazines in sexy underwear? [/B]
I'm backing Druid up on this one (not to closely I'll have you know)

Where he states he likes to leave things to his imagination, which I agree, I find it also like on Christmas morning having your prezzies but they are all unwrapped. Just takes the excitement away.
Old 26-July-2004, 21:44
Alnath

Hubba hubba
Old 26-July-2004, 21:55
Safe Sane Consensual

Originally posted by druid
Perhaps you ought to have added the words In My Humble Opinion to the above sentence or do you have irrefutable evidence that the above is true? Surely just because you prefer bodies without clothing does not mean that others can not have the opposite viewpoint?
I expressed the general viewpoint of naturists.

Indeed you are entitled to the opposite viewpoint.

Originally posted by ormus55
wl,
ive never had the nerve to try a nudist colony. always had this doubt about how u walk about in a persistant state of arousal?
(if the naked female is so sexy, as u say?)
regards
puzzled ormus.
The "nudist colonies" are dying out. It's quite an old fashioned concept that naturism is something secretive and slightly naughty that people feel they have to hide behind high fences. Many continental beaches are designated as naturist ones these days and we have first class hotels that are completely naturist.

Why is it that the UK remains behind the Continent? Is it just our cold weather?

There's a difference between being attractive and being sexy. Do you think that many relationships might get off to a bad start because of the male focussing to much on sex and exploring hidden areas.

The naturist kid brought up to accept the human body in an unashamed and non-furtive way is IMHO less likely to relate to a person as a sex object.

I don't think I've said that a naturist environment is "sexy" - that concept comes from others.
Old 26-July-2004, 21:57
Scrimper

Originally posted by crankykick
I'm backing Druid up on this one (not to closely I'll have you know)

Where he states he likes to leave things to his imagination, which I agree, I find it also like on Christmas morning having your prezzies but they are all unwrapped. Just takes the excitement away.
Hey Great! At least I am not the only one, well done Cranky!

Oh Bugger, I have just noticed your 'handle' (Cranky) Lol It does not help my case too much does it? Me being Kinky and you Cranky?
A part dropped from the workbench will roll to a degree of un-reachability proportional to its importance.
Old 26-July-2004, 22:04
Scrimper

Originally posted by Worldlife

The naturist kid brought up to accept the human body in an unashamed and non-furtive way is IMHO less likely to relate to a person as a sex object.

Don't you believe it! if I am typical when I was a youngster like most other boys as soon as we knew what our 'apparatus' was for we were obsessed with it, IMHO whether one has been to a Nudist camp (whatever you call it) has no bearing on ones desires, surely sex is a basic human instinct.
A part dropped from the workbench will roll to a degree of un-reachability proportional to its importance.
Old 26-July-2004, 22:11
ormus55

i quite agree with you about the british attitude to nudity and sex. we seem to get the two confused, unlike our continental friends across the water.
ive lived in germany for 3 yrs and have seen enough sights to make a catholic priest go straight.

ps wl,
i thought it was u that said, females are more attractive naked?
Old 26-July-2004, 22:12
Scrimper

WL , are you a politician by any chance? Lol Only you never really answered omrus's question, which was basically -:

about how u walk about in a persistant state of arousal?
(if the naked female is so sexy, as u say?)

Old 26-July-2004, 22:58
ormus55

thank you.
Old 26-July-2004, 23:00
ormus55

ps. nudist colony or nudist beach is neither here nor there.
just picking hairs.
Old 27-July-2004, 05:03
Safe Sane Consensual

by ormus
ps wl,
i thought it was u that said, females are more attractive naked?
I don't think I did - I did ask druid the following question though

@druid
Can you explain why you find a woman in a bikini more attractive than say a topless woman or a naked woman?
So do you guys find that some women on the beach who are topless are more or less attractive than those wearing a bikini top? Do you demand that they put their tops on to make life more exciting for you?

At a naturist beach or hotel would you find a partly clothed woman feeding her baby with breasts exposed embarrassing? Would you find it more embarrassing if that woman was not wearing a bikini bottom?

I experienced some of my sex education from Boy Scout camp and going to a boy's Grammar school (and Mrs W/L a girl's Grammar School)I we therefore encouraged our family to choose mixed gender activities and mixed gender schooling.

Finally you don't see fella's at naturist resorts wandering around with painful erections. A family naturist resort is not a place of sexual titillation - it is a place where families and people bond together and remove the status indicators of clothing Even a bikini can make a fashion or wealth statement by the style, cut and brand.

For example do you guys find a thong more exciting than a standard bikini bottom?
Old 27-July-2004, 11:41
Scrimper

For example do you guys find a thong more exciting than a standard bikini bottom?
Well speaking personally ( I can't answer for anyone else here of course) my attitude to thongs is YUK! I think they make a woman look 'tarty' and IMHO they don't make a woman look at all sexy! In fact I might admit that I would prefer to see the 'bird' naked than wearing a thong! Yuk

As I said before other may well have a different attitude to thongs, it's just my feelings!
Old 27-July-2004, 13:00
Senile OAP

I can't Thing a Thong either John
Old 27-July-2004, 13:36
Appuleius

When I was a boy scout we had woggles as well as thongs so nothing new there then!
Old 27-July-2004, 16:50
Safe Sane Consensual

Apps - Did you find it painful rolling up the brailings?
Old 27-July-2004, 17:21
squidgy

In some societies the men can get turned on by a fleeting glance of an ankle revealed beneath a jilbab. In those societies they don't have an advertising industry orientated around titillation.
Wow! I think that's an excellent idea - after all, I've never been too keen on ads on telly. So let's make our society into one like that.
Old 27-July-2004, 17:41
ormus55

thongs? yuk.
Old 27-July-2004, 18:26
Scrimper

Originally posted by ormus55
thongs? yuk.
Great, That's two of us who dislike thongs then!

We must stop agreeing like this
Old 27-July-2004, 22:12
ormus55

esp black lycra thongs on a bike.
Old 27-July-2004, 22:20
Alnath

Well that what i wear!
Old 27-July-2004, 22:22
ormus55

omg.
Old 27-July-2004, 22:35
Senile OAP

Look out for the Picture
Old 27-July-2004, 22:37
ormus55

no no no no no. please no.

Tags
bad, birthday, christmas, company, fashion, happy, internet, line, lost, make, opinion, relationships, sharing, survey